Fun sim performances Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
How the hell did you get the IP to make it work....oh I guess you did not say if it worked. Just that it was fun...
4/27/2010 4:05 PM
Must have been a fun team to play> Wonder how it would play out over a full seaon of allHR Teams vs all DeadBall Arms....
4/27/2010 4:37 PM
stengel -- who was your other starter with silver king?
5/2/2010 9:31 AM
Current Open League Team (Through 36 games):

Playing in Coors field with two other Coors teams in the conference, along with three Petco teams.
I was actually expecting more in the home run department (especially from Matt and Cy), but its still early.

Fun stat: Kevin Mitchell (playing every game at short stop), has 62 errors and a .729 fielding percentage.
5/2/2010 6:43 PM
I just finished a league at Petco and got some incredible relief from '06 Meredith and '09 Bell.

Bell was 12-1 in relief with a .185 OAV, 1.06 WHIP and 1.99 ERA and Meredith was .181, 0.76, 1.45, both pretty good for $2.28mil and 2.43mil respectively
5/2/2010 10:00 PM
Nothing huge, but I just won a game on a walk-off steal of home. That's a WIS first for me.
5/4/2010 2:35 PM
In a recent Spring Training league, my '62 Bob Gibson got hit by a pitch **TWICE* by Joba Chamberlain

... and the next time Joba came up to bat he hit a single.

In real life, Bob Gibson would have been ENRAGED. He would have beaned that young upstart Joba right in the skull with a 95 MPH fastball and definitely not given up a single to him.

Granted, I won the game by a huge margin. But nobody screws with Bob Gibson that way and comes out alive.

5/4/2010 3:05 PM
Gibson would have clocked him for looking at him the wrong way...boy I miss those days...
5/4/2010 3:17 PM
I think the one of the best things I've seen in the SIM was Prince Fielder hitting an inside the park HR.
5/4/2010 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By eastvanmungo on 5/04/2010I think the one of the best things I've seen in the SIM was Prince Fielder hitting an inside the park HR
Well, if you had defensive clowns like Greg Luzinski and Manny Ramirez screwing around out in the outfield, even my Aunt Gertrude could get an ITPHR against those guys.
5/8/2010 1:29 PM
12345 Next ▸
Fun sim performances Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.