This is gonna be a fun year....DUI Jets Topic

Only ******* turn off ipods when told to.
4/30/2010 2:26 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Quote: Originally Posted By banned_muddy on 4/30/2010Only ******* turn off ipods when told to
Damn straight!
5/1/2010 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By timeprime71 on 4/30/2010Your fixation with the Jets just proves what a scared little ***** you are. But we already knew that
*yawn*

I thought it was a funny story. Dude didn't turn off his ipizzy. I posted here because i knew you'd spout off some nonsense.
5/1/2010 9:37 AM
That is too funny.

5/1/2010 9:47 AM
If you're on a plane..and there's even .00001 percent chance that your electronic equipment is going to contribute to a crash and kill everyone on board if you don't turn it off.....you turn it off. He's a **** for not turning that **** off.
5/3/2010 3:40 AM
Holmes says he turned it off but just didn't take the ear piece out of his ear. He even let the guy next to him hear that it was off. This seems more like the flight attendant being a ***** then Holmes not cooperating. Afterall, there is a reason he wasn't thrown off the plane and was able to fly all the way to his destination. If he was really not cooperating they would have removed him before ever taking off.
5/3/2010 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By moranis on 5/03/2010
Holmes says he turned it off but just didn't take the ear piece out of his ear. He even let the guy next to him hear that it was off. This seems more like the flight attendant being a ***** then Holmes not cooperating. Afterall, there is a reason he wasn't thrown off the plane and was able to fly all the way to his destination. If he was really not cooperating they would have removed him before ever taking off.

I'm surprised he didn't throw a glass...errr....a plastic cup in her face lol. Seriously though, moranis this happened when they were landing and they were telling everyone to turn off their electronic equipment I presume...thus they wouldn't have had the opportunity to remove him from the plane, unless they tossed him out the emergency exit lol.
5/3/2010 10:12 AM

Yeah, cause most people I know, when they turn their ipods off, they leave the headphones in their ears...
5/3/2010 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By kiddikarus on 5/03/2010

Yeah, cause most people I know, when they turn their ipods off, they leave the headphones in their ears...
I do it all the time. The earpiece gets rid of noise and helps with pressure changes.
5/4/2010 10:39 AM

Weak *** excuse. You're LOOKING for a fight if you leave the earphones in.

He's a dick and a punk.
5/4/2010 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By moranis on 5/04/2010

I do it all the time. The earpiece gets rid of noise and helps with pressure changes
Ear phones have no barring on air pressure.
5/4/2010 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By 05nomar05 on 5/04/2010

I do it all the time. The earpiece gets rid of noise and helps with pressure changes.
I'm telling you from first hand experience you notice a difference if you have ear phones in then if you don't. Try it next time.
5/4/2010 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By 05nomar05 on 5/04/2010

I'm telling you from first hand experience you notice a difference if you have ear phones in then if you don't. Try it next time
Um...from someone who fly's a lot....and wear head/ear phones. It doesn't work.
5/4/2010 2:42 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
This is gonna be a fun year....DUI Jets Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.