This is gonna be a fun year....DUI Jets Topic

works for me, don't know what to tell you.

helps a great deal with the noise as well.
5/4/2010 3:07 PM
It might help with the noise, but the fact is... Holmes is an ******. 100 other people on the plane comply with the rules, but he chooses not to.
5/4/2010 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By toddcommish on 5/04/2010It might help with the noise, but the fact is... Holmes is an ******. 100 other people on the plane comply with the rules, but he chooses not to
the rules tell you to turn off electronic equipment, not put it away. If it was off he complied with the rule.
5/4/2010 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By toddcommish on 5/04/2010It might help with the noise, but the fact is... Holmes is an ******. 100 other people on the plane comply with the rules, but he chooses not to

Exactly. We know what we are dealing with here. (Ill keep my racist comments to myself).

Why is this even an issue (besided that a guy infatuiated with/scared of the Jets found it necessary to post it).

Is this event going to change how many balls he catches this season?
5/4/2010 8:50 PM
No, but the suspension he already has rolling for being an ****** will. ****** fits the dude pretty well. Just pull the goddamn things out of your ears instead of being a punk *****.
5/5/2010 12:02 AM
Its so true but I still think he is closer to the norm rather than being the exception.

Its sad how many of these guys have this feeling of entitlement instead of thanking God for giving them enough talant to have the privilege to play pro sports. *******!
5/5/2010 12:54 AM
Scared of the Jets??? Maw....just excited that there is another team in the AFC east now. Last i checked though, the Pats were the AFC east champs.
5/5/2010 1:38 AM
Keep telling yourself that and maybe you will believe it.

Last time I looked the Jets were the 2nd best team in the AFC last season ..... and they got better. Alot better. See you soon.
5/5/2010 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By timeprime71 on 5/05/2010
Keep telling yourself that and maybe you will believe it.

Last time I looked the Jets were the 2nd best team in the AFC last season ..... and they got better. Alot better. See you soon.

Did they really get better? Easy there paper champ.

So what that you advanced further in the playoffs. The Pats are still the AFC East champs.
5/5/2010 10:54 AM
Yeah Im pretty sure being division champ and being knocked out, one and done, is better than playing in the League Championship game. Dumbass

I hope the AFC East champs enjoyed watching the Jets in the AFC Chamionship Game.
5/5/2010 11:20 AM
I'm not sure the Jets got better. Holmes is a head case and suspended for the start of the year. Edwards will probably be suspended the first couple of games. Tomlinson and McKnight are downgrades from Jones and Washington. They let Faneca go, for no apparent reason.

And this is a team that went 9-7 and barely made the playoffs, they might have to go 10-6 just to make the playoffs this year.
5/5/2010 11:47 AM
I've been a bit puzzled by the Jets offseason as well. It's almost like they tried to tinker TOO much. Still don't get the Faneca release.

If Brown is healthy, I think the Dolphins may suprise some teams. Getting Dansby and Marshall was huge.
5/5/2010 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By moranis on 5/05/2010
I'm not sure the Jets got better. Holmes is a head case and suspended for the start of the year. Edwards will probably be suspended the first couple of games. Tomlinson and McKnight are downgrades from Jones and Washington. They let Faneca go, for no apparent reason.

And this is a team that went 9-7 and barely made the playoffs, they might have to go 10-6 just to make the playoffs this year.

Holmes will be back after 4 games and continue to be an top pass catcher.

Why is Edwards going to be suspended?

Its Tomlinson, McKnight AND Greene. How is that a downgraded from last year from TJones, who has worn down every year and is a year older and Leon Washingon WHO MISSED the entire year last year and coming off a major injury?

They let Fanaca go because they feel they have 3 guys better than him ready to step in including their 2nd round pick.

How about Cromartie? And Kyle Wilson? How about Jason Taylor? How about young stars Revis and Sanchez a year old and more experienced?

Now if you say they don't play the game on paper -- than I agree. But on paper the Jets have gotten way better.
5/5/2010 12:10 PM
Its funny but I remembering distinctly that when the thread came up last pre-season with NFL predictions almost EVERYONE picked the Jets last! I remember laughing and wondering if they were just idiots or if that was just wishful thinking by the haters.

I remember:

Week 16 "Its over now. They are going to get killed by the Colts" WRONG!

Week 17 "Won't get so lucky again vs. Cinn" WRONG!

Week 18 "Now its for real. Won't beat Cinncy again!" WRONG!

Week 19 "HA! Now playing a REAL team. A Great team in Chargers!! This will be a blowout!!" WRONG!!

I love the haters!
5/5/2010 12:20 PM
Cromartie is overrated. Had 1 good year, then got burnt year in and year out.

Taylor, how much in the tank...and is he there for the right reasons (HBO cameras trying to pimp himself out for post career).

Jones, Green and Washington are better than Green, LT and McKnight.

Edwards isn't that good. Sure he'll make some decent grabs, but he'll drop just as many.

Holmes will probably play 5 or so games, then get into more trouble.

It's going to be a fun season in the AFC East. Pats, Jets and Phins should all be very productive teams. It's gonna be competitive.
5/5/2010 1:17 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸
This is gonna be a fun year....DUI Jets Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.