This is gonna be a fun year....DUI Jets Topic

Quote: Originally posted by ashamael on 6/03/2010
Quote: Originally posted by timeprime71 on 6/03/201
You're witless because you have no brains. You're a dumbass hillbilly and we don't want you or need you in our city.

You think you can become my adversary by posting a comment after every time I post but you have neither the wit or talent to keep up with me. So go back to the fishing hole, or the swimming hole or your mother's hole or whatever you do for fun out there in Hootersville and don't worry about me.

But we already knew that also.

Clearly you are 100% right about everything. You're pretty crazy if you think anybody wants to become your "adversary" on a message board. Seriously - ROFL! That's hilarious. Maybe you should go enjoy that city you brag so much about instead of posting on the internet how you're so superior to a couple of people talking sports.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting. Nobody wants to be my adversery but you the thread we were having a discussion in and followed me here to talk **** about me. Seem like your already obsessed with me. Hope you don't think Im gonna squeal like a pig.

6/3/2010 7:13 PM
no I just happened to read something someone posted that I agreed with. It just happened to be about you. Pure coincidence.
6/4/2010 2:01 AM
May have to get an order of protection against you. Do you Spell Billybob with an i or a y?
6/4/2010 3:15 AM
Good luck with that.
6/4/2010 3:51 AM
JIMBOB
6/4/2010 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By antoncresten on 6/04/2010JIMBO
I met a JimBob once. He was interesting.
6/4/2010 9:14 AM
I actually don't know a single person who has two first names as their first name. And I know a lot of people.
6/4/2010 4:57 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/5/2010 4:52:00 PM (view original):
LT is done. Thomas Jones will have a much better year than LT will. Washington is a highly underrated back. The Seahawks are going to love him. I too feel like they got worse at the RB position.
Bumped
10/3/2010 7:18 PM (edited)
Posted by 05nomar05 on 5/5/2010 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Cromartie is overrated. Had 1 good year, then got burnt year in and year out.

Taylor, how much in the tank...and is he there for the right reasons (HBO cameras trying to pimp himself out for post career).

Jones, Green and Washington are better than Green, LT and McKnight.

Edwards isn't that good. Sure he'll make some decent grabs, but he'll drop just as many.

Holmes will probably play 5 or so games, then get into more trouble.

It's going to be a fun season in the AFC East. Pats, Jets and Phins should all be very productive teams. It's gonna be competitive.
Bumped
10/3/2010 7:19 PM (edited)
Posted by timeprime71 on 5/5/2010 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Why did I think LWashington was hurt in the pre-season? My bad. I stand corrected.

Point is he suffered a major injury. He's not the same guy. I hope Im wrong because I like Leon.

Also - not going to bad mouth TJ because he was one of my fav Jets. I wish him luck.

BUT .... For the 1st time ever I have alot of faith in Jet management and I think they know what they are doing. If I have to decide who's opinion may be right I'll go with Tanenbaum/Ryan over nomar/the taint/moranis.

And if anyone wants a bet -- Most yards rushing TJ/LT look me up.
Bumped
10/3/2010 6:48 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/5/2010 5:15:00 PM (view original):
I'll take a 20 dollar gift card on that.
Bumped so we don't forget this bet

I have a feeling that if both guys stay healthy, this is going to be very close.  They both have alot left and are off to great starts.

LT is going to be hurt by sharing the backfield with another great RB.  TJ will be hurt by KC being behind alot.  This is a good bet.
10/3/2010 7:01 PM (edited)
People seem to welch on you around here.
10/3/2010 6:59 PM
Yeah thats true.   JT has stayed off MLB, which he says was the bet, but It wasn't, but whatever I guess Ill have to take it.  Also he said he will pay me the $90 right after the WS which he probably will.  We'll see.

Don't think taint will welch if he loses.

Which reminds me .... brklybrn made a Mets/Nats bet with me also.  Guess I will be getting that soon also.
10/3/2010 7:18 PM (edited)
nothing.
11/1/2010 9:46 AM
Posted by timeprime71 on 10/3/2010 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/5/2010 5:15:00 PM (view original):
I'll take a 20 dollar gift card on that.
Bumped so we don't forget this bet

I have a feeling that if both guys stay healthy, this is going to be very close.  They both have alot left and are off to great starts.

LT is going to be hurt by sharing the backfield with another great RB.  TJ will be hurt by KC being behind alot.  This is a good bet.

LT is sharring less carries with Green than TJ is with Charles. 

LT will end up with more yards....but if TJ were still a Jet, he'd have a better season than LT.

11/1/2010 9:53 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
This is gonna be a fun year....DUI Jets Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.