This is gonna be a fun year....DUI Jets Topic

Posted by metsrock229 on 1/17/2011 3:20:00 AM (view original):
usually dont like reading your posts miket because when i used to post often, it would be you bashing on the mets....
obviously they suck and deserved it but still lol. but i love what you did in this thread hahaha, i bet none of the idiot posters will come back and say anything.
LOL Its me my brother Met fan.  Primetime17  Suprise.  I hope you are a Jet fan also. 

Isn't amazing how in this entire thread almost every single guy (hater) is wrong on just about every single post?

LET GO JETS!
1/17/2011 11:23 AM
Posted by The Taint on 1/17/2011 9:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by miket33 on 5/10/2010 1:15:00 AM (view original):
Although I agree with almost everything you say, I got to tell you one thing I think is wrong.

The Jets didn't lose Leon Washington a few weeks ago when they traded him. The Jets lost Leon Washington last season when that bone snapped and popped thru his skin. That Leon Washington doesn't exsists anymore. He's gone forever.

Of course Im not a doctor and I hope Im wrong but he suffered a horrific injury and I can't believe he will ever be close to as good as he was.
Well if you want to bump all the dumbasserym, you might as well bump your claim that Leon Washington was done forever.  Which account do you want the GC for.  Good thing I came over here and read this today, cause I forgot all about that one.
I have a Leon Washington Jet jersey, one of my all time favorite players.  I was just saying that most dont comeback for that kind of injury, not wishing it on him And for the record he wasn't nearly as good as he had been.

You can nitpick all you want but 99% of wehat I said in this thread is true and 99% of what you and the rest said was WRONG.

You can send the money to the Primetime17 account.
1/17/2011 11:27 AM
Way wrong, I'll send it in the morning.
1/17/2011 9:40 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/17/2011 9:40:00 PM (view original):
Way wrong, I'll send it in the morning.
GC rec'd from the taint.

Thanks!
1/19/2011 12:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
This is gonna be a fun year....DUI Jets Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.