STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Posted by randle44 on 5/20/2012 7:35:00 PM (view original):
which Kaner and Jimbo and Muddy scumley  probably have already?..
Do you actually know when to use a question mark? Your misuse of question marks is very Nudi-like.
5/20/2012 7:40 PM
Muddy and Jimbo Andru ? really ? they all think that any Hawk fan is teflon and what they do is fine ..including head shots by their own players ..if you are different then i respect what you say
5/20/2012 7:43 PM
Sorry buddy, but I have to go now. My Uncle Ben has just finished frying the catfish and my Aunt Jemima has just finished the collard greens. I can't wait for the watermelon we're having for dessert.
5/20/2012 7:43 PM
this isnt english 101 ..dont be a c#nt
5/20/2012 7:44 PM
KFC is having a 14 piece meal on sale
5/20/2012 7:45 PM
Posted by randle44 on 5/20/2012 7:43:00 PM (view original):
Muddy and Jimbo Andru ? really ? they all think that any Hawk fan is teflon and what they do is fine ..including head shots by their own players ..if you are different then i respect what you say
A dirty player is a dirty player - but I will say this much : I hated Carbomb when he was with Philly and now I'm glad he's on our side. Same goes for Pronger - I hate that ************, but I would mind if he were a Hawk.
5/20/2012 7:46 PM
Not to change the subject, but I remember arguing with my brother about DingDong Suh from the Lions. He was complaining about him being a dirty player and I reminded him about Butkus and his favorite non-Bear Mean Joe Greene. Not one NFL fan wouldn't love to have Suh on their roster.
5/20/2012 7:50 PM
Posted by skonley on 5/20/2012 7:44:00 PM (view original):
Sorry buddy, but I have to go now. My Uncle Ben has just finished frying the catfish and my Aunt Jemima has just finished the collard greens. I can't wait for the watermelon we're having for dessert.
What?  No Ribs?................I bet the only thing black on you, is the hair on your back.
5/20/2012 7:54 PM
I would love Suh on the Packers
5/20/2012 7:57 PM
Posted by skonley on 5/20/2012 7:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by juskay on 5/20/2012 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 5/20/2012 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Geez, you are dumb. Maybe you should think before you speak/type. I would love for you to show me where I was "calling other people down" (whatever that means) for name calling or attacking usernames. Guess what genius?.....not going to happen, because I never said it. In regards to your butt buddy randle, I merely pointed out that his posts are the same crap repeated over and over.

Moreover, how is it that you know so much about justgay? I find it more than curious that you both joined this site on the same exact day. And don't bullshit me by claiming you were friends outside this website and joined together. To that I'd ask why he constantly asks how your health is if you are such great pals.
I will guarantee you that I have never met holer.  We live on the same Island (along with 500,000 other people).  We both enjoy a laid back Canadian West Coast life style.  We can ski, golf and go sailing or boating all on the same day if we choose.   We have fresh unpoluted water and air.  As for my asking about holers heath?  He is battling a terrible disease that affects every human at some point in their lives.  You won't find me on this site next weekend as I will be walking in the relay for life for 12 hours.  Even though I don't know holer, I will think of him at some time during the relay.  You are a typical Hawk fan, arrogant when your team wins and obnoxious when you lose.  You should think before you speak.
I call bullshit. The statistical probability of such an event is so minute that you have a better chance of winning the lottery. More probable is that you in fact are the same person that is so ****** in the head you pretend to have internet friends that don't exist. Now go **** yourself, you nutjob alias.
So are you actually saying that me and Holer are the same person?  Hey randle care to help me out here.
5/20/2012 7:58 PM
 I can 100% say that Holer and Juskay and Styckman are different people ...i myself have had feuds with all 3 ..only a idiot from Chicago would say different ..maybe Scumley,Muddy,jimbo are all the same crack addicted c#ck loving gator hunter?...dont be a idiot Scumley ..eat you waffles and pick the fried chicken from your teeth later
5/20/2012 8:32 PM
just because ive grown to respect the opinion of all 3 of the above ,doesnt make us the same person ..that would be really f#cked up //i would have to quit my job,sell my house buy a Kaner jersey ,shave my chest ,phone J.Madden ,get some hairy dudes in make up ,order a limo and stick my less than willing c@ck in some guys a$$ ...not gonna happen!
5/20/2012 8:35 PM
did i mention move to Chicago?...
5/20/2012 8:36 PM
Posted by skonley on 5/20/2012 7:26:00 PM (view original):
In another not so shocking development almost every poster in the Canucks thread joined this site within a month of each other.

randletard - Sept 8 2003
styckman - Sept 16 2003
raucous - Sept 17 2003
justgay - Oct 17 2003
holer - Oct 17 2003
toddcommish - Aug 13 2003
winnerpeg - Nov 19 2003
gregos Sept 16 2003

Coincidence? Methinks not. A gaggle of psychotic aliases is more likely.
WIS was actually running adds on Canadian based web sites at that time TSN.ca, so there was a fairly large influx of canadian based hockey fans who joined WIS at that time.
5/20/2012 8:53 PM
Thanks Paul.......I could not recall which website had the ad's.  I joined TSN.ca who offered me some kind of free game on WIS.  I remember being offered a free team trial or something like that.  This skonley guy is a real nutjob.
5/20/2012 9:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...243|244|245|246|247...249 Next ▸
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.