STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Great game by Niemi. He was the reason the Hawks even got the chance to turn it on later in the game once again when Vancouver was pressing in the 1st.

I've also been impressed so far by how well the Bolland-Versteeg-Ladd line has contained the Sedins. They have outplayed so far in the series and that's a big reason why Chicago is up 2-1. It's kind of strange that Alain Vigneault isn't getting away from that matchup more at home.

Duncan Keith also had his best game of the series last night. He created alot of turnovers and made some amazing first passes to come out of the defensive zone.

Here's to friday. Hopefully the Hawks can keep their collective feet on the gas pedal now that they have some good momentum going and are frustrating the Canucks.
5/6/2010 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By juskay on 5/05/2010Toews.....Is a piece of Bird sh$t.....Black Hawk SH&T!!

You were cheering for him in the Olympics and you know it!

5/7/2010 6:46 AM
I don't know why, but I'm feeling a 4-3 for Vancouver game...I don't have the greatest feeling for the Hawks tonight.
5/7/2010 2:12 PM
I do. We're so far in Luongo's head he's a basket case. The whole Vancouver team is psyched out by us and know they can't compete with us in front of the net. Hell, they may dress Darcy Hordichuk tonight as a last resort. That stiff has never had a regular shift in his career and he's gonna make a difference?

No chance.
5/7/2010 2:41 PM
O'Brien = Big Douchebag Piece of crap along with the rest of the Canuck losers!!!
5/7/2010 5:53 PM
BTW..You losers can have Sopel Back after this season..he Sucks like the rest of your team.
5/7/2010 5:54 PM
Sopel the only guy throwing himself in front of pucks all nite? id take him back in a second,he would probably be in our top pair right now.. talk about losers..you have the Canadians as a favorite team..enough said
5/7/2010 6:11 PM
The hair-pulling ***** is worse than O'Bryan. Hair pulling is for *******...like Burrows.
5/7/2010 6:37 PM
Burrows is French Canadian give him a break,thats how they fight over there..
5/7/2010 7:04 PM
If Sharp had any balls he'd be pulling hair as well
5/7/2010 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by randle44 on 5/07/2010 If Sharp had any balls he'd be pulling hair as well

He's too busy scoring scintillating shot-handed goals to pull hair.
5/7/2010 7:20 PM
you mean open lane to the net while the defenders take the decoy,even i couldve scored that half corked
5/7/2010 8:00 PM
Don't forget how he set himself up off the boards to spring that odd-man shorthanded rush.
5/7/2010 8:05 PM
Here's my take 6 rye and coke's in..truth be told I like the way the Hawks have built their team bunch of BC boys and American guys ,they know what the Stanley cup means,throw in a few Euro's but not too many..i like the make up of the team.I actually have the Blackhawks as my dynasty team in PSP3 NHL09..Im a Canuck fan for 30 years and i live and die with them,i wish they wouldve drafted more local guys like the BC guys on the Hawks but it is what it is..its a travesty that Seabrook ,Ladd ,Brouwer, and others are playing in Chicago..WTF are the Canuck scouts doing? we have the Sedins ,Demitra and Samuellson all Euro's ,good players but do they have the heart and desire that the North American players have? Im half Finnish so i know that Niemi has that Finnish fight in him that most other Euro's dont..I loved Ruutu when he was a Canuck.. Finns have that edge that Swedes and Czechs dont.. I hope VCR wins tonite and maybe this is the year? but ive watched hockey for a long time and i cant help but keep harping on it ,what i saw in game 2 was a team that didnt want to bear down and do what it takes to win,they quit,the Hawks wanted it more ..tonites game will be more of the same,the Canucks know what is coming ,how they respond will be the key,ill know in the first 10 minutes if they win or lose..
5/7/2010 9:04 PM
I can't wait to read your posts after 10 rye and Cokes.
5/7/2010 9:26 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...249 Next ▸
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.