STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

18 seconds!
5/7/2010 9:48 PM
CAPTAIN SERIOUS!
5/7/2010 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By bb_icetime on 5/07/201018 seconds
your GF is a lucky women..good on you..youll be up to a minute before you know it
5/7/2010 10:17 PM
how politically incorrect of me ..your life partner..sorry..i feel shame
5/7/2010 10:19 PM
HT for JT
5/7/2010 11:12 PM
LOOOOOOOOOO!
5/7/2010 11:52 PM
3 games to 1 in favor of the Hawks. Canucks gets booed off ice, deservedly so.

Looks like all the **** talk on the Hawks was foolishness. Shame on the haters.
5/8/2010 12:16 AM
Do not count this series over yet. 4 wins, not 3, win a series.

The Canucks did have some good push back in the first period and seemed to have an answer for everything.

The difference tonight for the Canucks was terrible penalties, worse penalty killing and horrid rebound control in the first two periods. The Sedins were decent tonight, but the role players for Vancouver have vanished. Bernier, Wellwood, Raymond and Kesler have done nothing since game 1 and don't seem to be moving their feet much.

Vancouver is a talented enough team to win 3 straight and I won't feel at ease until Chicago has 4 wins in the record books in round 2, but it really feels as though there is a huge mental block for the Canucks where the Hawks are concerned.

Here's hoping the Hawks keep things simple at home in game 5 and don't change their game.
5/8/2010 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By holer on 5/07/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By juskay on 5/05/2010
Toews.....Is a piece of Bird sh$t.....Black Hawk SH&T!!!

You were cheering for him in the Olympics and you know it!

You know it!!! Toews scored his GOLD MEDAL GAME GOAL about 20 feet from where I was sitting......Toews is top 4 player in the NHL, and I love his game. It's hard for me to hate the BLACK HAWKS.....If the Canucks were playing the Flameouts or the Oilers, I could get my "HATE ON" I will cheer for the Hawks if they complete the series win over the Canucks..
5/8/2010 1:02 AM
its over,it was over after game 2..Niemi is way better than Luongo..its a mute point playing game 5..all i hope is that ***** Luongo doesnt embarass the city of Vancouver and cry like a little *****..but seeing as he never takes credit for his numerous pathetic efforts we will probably see the fraud balling his eyes out once again..Im thinking ill spend my money on the UFC PPV next year over the Canucks PPV,i cant handle this idiot any longer..
5/8/2010 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By andru2797 on 5/08/2010Do not count this series over yet. 4 wins, not 3, win a series.

The Canucks did have some good push back in the first period and seemed to have an answer for everything.

The difference tonight for the Canucks was terrible penalties,

Do you really expect this to change for game five? Right now the Canucks are hacking at anything that moves. Even when a hawk player is down on the ice he has several Canucks hovering over him whacking him with their sticks. This will only get worse in the next game.

5/8/2010 1:17 AM
Interesting quote from Luongo from this morning that I hadn't noticed until now...

"Chicago is not a better team than us," Luongo said. "They're not playing better than us. They're just doing a better job in front of the nets, both sides."

Sure, that's what a team up 2-1 in a series needs...bulletin board material. You know this was part of the pre-game speech of Coach Q and was just another reason for the Hawks to be motivated.
5/8/2010 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by holer on 5/08/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By andru2797 on 5/08/2010Do not count this series over yet. 4 wins, not 3, win a series.

The difference tonight for the Canucks was terrible penalties,  Do you really expect this to change for game five?  Right now the Canucks are hacking at anything that moves.  Even when a hawk player is down on the ice he has several Canucks hovering over him whacking him with their sticks.  This will only get worse in the next game. 

That all depends how the first 10 minutes go. If the Hawks take the early lead, then the Canucks will get more and more frustrated. If Vancouver scores first and dictates play, then maybe they'll relax a little and play their game.
5/8/2010 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By juskay on 5/08/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By holer on 5/07/2010

Quote: Originally Posted By juskay on 5/05/2010
Toews.....Is a piece of Bird sh$t.....Black Hawk SH&T!!!

You were cheering for him in the Olympics and you know it!

You know it!!! Toews scored his GOLD MEDAL GAME GOAL about 20 feet from where I was sitting......Toews is top 4 player in the NHL, and I love his game. It's hard for me to hate the BLACK HAWKS.....If the Canucks were playing the Flameouts or the Oilers, I could get my "HATE ON" I will cheer for the Hawks if they complete the series win over the Canucks...

Bandwagoneer

5/8/2010 1:21 AM
I agree Holer,Canucks are done ..its like watching a train wreck ..Time to trade Luongo ,the Sedins..this team aint going nowhere..theyll beat the Flames but after that they are done
5/8/2010 1:22 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...249 Next ▸
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.