STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Posted by jiml60 on 4/20/2012 11:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by juskay on 4/20/2012 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Hey a$$wipe, I am not crying about the hit.  I am commenting on what a cheap shot elbow it was.  It was not retaliation???  Retaliation for what???  Missing a check??  You HAWK scum fans are all the same, fine if your player does it, but anyone who touches your player is a bad guy.

Answer this:  Which hit was worse?

1)Keith on Daniel or
2)Torres on Hossa?

Since the Torres hit was very very close to being legal, you have to say the cheap shot ELBOW to the HEAD delivered by Keith on Daniel was WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY worse.  You and your Mudboner should answer the question??????
You've been crying about it for two-three weeks.  Sedin tried to cheap shot Keith and missed, Keith got him back.  Of course Canuck fans don't see it that way, they have no idea what the reality of the situation is, they've been blinded by the chippy play of their players for so long, they have a martyr complex, think that the NHL is out to get them.

Tell you what, when your team wins a Cup you can talk all the **** you want, in the meantime go back to your Canuck thread and pretend that you actually know something about hockey along with the rest of your fellow candy-assed fans. 

You guys give hockey fans a bad name.

I'll answer the question, the Keith hit on the Sedin sister may have been out of line but the Torres hit was borderline criminal, when you decide to accept that fact, we'll talk hockey.
Borderline criminal is what Gary Suter did to Paul Kariya.

Torres hit was nowhere near that bad. Total emotional overreaction from hawks fans.... What else is new?
4/20/2012 11:29 PM
Hossa was home on his couch before the game even ended. That's how quickly he was released from the hospital. You guys act like he is dead.
4/20/2012 11:34 PM
I didn't claim the Keith hit was clean, but to say that Keith targeted Sedin is asinine; Sedin tried to cheap shot Keith and missed, Keith didn't miss, he nailed Sedin in retaliation and paid the price with the suspension.  Which is OK with me, payback for all the chippy ***** shots the Canucks have been pulling on, not only the Hawks but the rest of the NHL the last couple seasons.  Sedin deserved it.

Now, if you want to claim Torres hit was clean, you are a ******* moron - plain and simple.  If you like that thug style of hockey well, good for you.  The game at is essence is speed and hard hitting but it is being cheapened by the crap that's been on display so far in the first round.  I feel sorry for you morons who can't differentiate clean hard hitting hockey from the goon tactics going on now.  Randletard and Juskay need to cheer that style because their team can't win playing clean, hard hitting hockey.

4/20/2012 11:40 PM
Posted by moy23 on 4/20/2012 11:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 4/20/2012 11:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by juskay on 4/20/2012 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Hey a$$wipe, I am not crying about the hit.  I am commenting on what a cheap shot elbow it was.  It was not retaliation???  Retaliation for what???  Missing a check??  You HAWK scum fans are all the same, fine if your player does it, but anyone who touches your player is a bad guy.

Answer this:  Which hit was worse?

1)Keith on Daniel or
2)Torres on Hossa?

Since the Torres hit was very very close to being legal, you have to say the cheap shot ELBOW to the HEAD delivered by Keith on Daniel was WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY worse.  You and your Mudboner should answer the question??????
You've been crying about it for two-three weeks.  Sedin tried to cheap shot Keith and missed, Keith got him back.  Of course Canuck fans don't see it that way, they have no idea what the reality of the situation is, they've been blinded by the chippy play of their players for so long, they have a martyr complex, think that the NHL is out to get them.

Tell you what, when your team wins a Cup you can talk all the **** you want, in the meantime go back to your Canuck thread and pretend that you actually know something about hockey along with the rest of your fellow candy-assed fans. 

You guys give hockey fans a bad name.

I'll answer the question, the Keith hit on the Sedin sister may have been out of line but the Torres hit was borderline criminal, when you decide to accept that fact, we'll talk hockey.
Borderline criminal is what Gary Suter did to Paul Kariya.

Torres hit was nowhere near that bad. Total emotional overreaction from hawks fans.... What else is new?
Torres left his feet and aimed for Hossa's head - criminal act..   Don't let your Blackhawk hate try to justify it because it was not as bad as previous criminal acts...there is no degree of thuggery when a player aims for another's head. 

When the NHl starts throwing these guys out for life, then we'll get a return to the game of hockey we all love - hard hitting, fast action.  It amazes me that you call yourself a hockey fan but seem to condone this style, I would expect it from the Canuck douchebags but you should know better.
4/20/2012 11:47 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 4/20/2012 11:40:00 PM (view original):
I didn't claim the Keith hit was clean, but to say that Keith targeted Sedin is asinine; Sedin tried to cheap shot Keith and missed, Keith didn't miss, he nailed Sedin in retaliation and paid the price with the suspension.  Which is OK with me, payback for all the chippy ***** shots the Canucks have been pulling on, not only the Hawks but the rest of the NHL the last couple seasons.  Sedin deserved it.

Now, if you want to claim Torres hit was clean, you are a ******* moron - plain and simple.  If you like that thug style of hockey well, good for you.  The game at is essence is speed and hard hitting but it is being cheapened by the crap that's been on display so far in the first round.  I feel sorry for you morons who can't differentiate clean hard hitting hockey from the goon tactics going on now.  Randletard and Juskay need to cheer that style because their team can't win playing clean, hard hitting hockey.

Torres hit was no more criminal than Keiths hit. They were both dirty. Neither can be justified.

4/20/2012 11:48 PM

Blah Blah........Comments here in this post are from a MORON???  jimmudcrotch the moron........No NUTs and NO Guts.  Clean hockey????  What a Fu$king comment from a NUT with out a GUT????  Keep sucking the Muddy Weenie.
4/20/2012 11:58 PM
And for the record..... I don't think it was an intentional head shot from Torres any more than I think it was an intentional head shot from Shaw on Smith. I think they were both just playing aggressively..... Which is how they both play the game. Neither have a dial it down switch.

That's my opinion.
4/20/2012 11:59 PM
Carcillo plays the same way and hawks fans love him now.
4/21/2012 12:02 AM
Posted by moy23 on 4/20/2012 11:48:00 PM (view original):

Torres hit was no more criminal than Keiths hit. They were both dirty. Neither can be justified.

Yep, and the NHL refuses to clean this crap up, thinking the American TV audience prefers this style.  Until the NHL and the Players Union decide to get serious and start doling out serious punishment, we'll be subjected to a subpar game that bush league fans like randle and juskay claim is real hockey.
4/21/2012 12:05 AM
Posted by juskay on 4/20/2012 11:58:00 PM (view original):

Blah Blah........Comments here in this post are from a MORON???  jimmudcrotch the moron........No NUTs and NO Guts.  Clean hockey????  What a Fu$king comment from a NUT with out a GUT????  Keep sucking the Muddy Weenie.
You can't even argue the merits of your opinions, you just want to resort to name calling, thinking that makes you a real man.  What a piece of work you are.  Not much of a fan, just another frustrated wannabe that thinks if he talks tough that will overshadow his lack of knowledge of the game.

Really, stop embarassing yourself and go back to your Canucks thread where you have like-minded morons like yourself trying to act like you understand the game.
4/21/2012 12:09 AM
Posted by jiml60 on 4/21/2012 12:05:00 AM (view original):

Yep, and the NHL refuses to clean this crap up, thinking the American TV audience prefers this style.  Until the NHL and the Players Union decide to get serious and start doling out serious punishment, we'll be subjected to a subpar game that bush league fans like randle and juskay claim is real hockey.
I don't like to watch guys being hauled of on stretchers but I don't want to see players backing off cause they are scared of the repercussions of applying the big hit. Those kind of hits you refer to as crap have been the kind of hits 'real' hockey has seen since it's beginning. Ted Lindsey, Gordie Howe, Mark Messier, Scott Stevens, Eddie Shore, Chris Chelios, Billy Smith, Bobby Clarke, etc.
4/21/2012 12:33 AM (edited)
Well, I'm done for good here.  A retarded chimp on PCP could talk smarter hockey than what I've seen here.  I can't stomach this **** and recall why i left.  Thanks for wrecking a nice place to talk hockey.  Enjoy the **** you now wade in.

Peace.
4/21/2012 12:31 AM
Posted by moy23 on 4/21/2012 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 4/21/2012 12:05:00 AM (view original):

I don't like to watch guys being hauled of on stretchers but I don't want to see players backing off cause they are scared of the repercussions of applying the big hit. Those kind of hits you refer to as crap have been the kind of hits 'real' hockey has seen since it's beginning. Ted Lindsey, Gordie Howe, Mark Messier, Scott Stevens, Eddie Shore, Chris Chelios, Billy Smith, Bobby Clarke, etc.
But you don't want to see POS like Torres wailing away on stars because they know the NHL is going to go soft on them and let them continue to thrive in this atmosphere.  Start taking out the goons and you'll see a return to hard hitting hockey again where the players police themselves.   But allowing Torres and guys like him to come back to the ice after blatant cheap shots is bringing an element to the game that disgraces the legends that you mentioned.
4/21/2012 12:42 AM
But then what qualifies for goon? Malkin and Neal are just as guilty this series as Asham..... But since Malkin has talent he can get away with murder but Asham shouldn't cause he's a less talented 'goon'? Officiating is a tough job.... I give those guys credit cause they have to see and call everything at full speed. I don't blame those guys for mistakes. Shanahan, who I loved as a player, needs to be much more consistent when doling out punishments. It's like he's accepting bribes from GMs and true to Scotty Bowman form he was to cheap to help out Shaw ;-)
4/21/2012 12:52 AM
Posted by jiml60 on 4/21/2012 12:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by juskay on 4/20/2012 11:58:00 PM (view original):

You can't even argue the merits of your opinions, you just want to resort to name calling, thinking that makes you a real man.  What a piece of work you are.  Not much of a fan, just another frustrated wannabe that thinks if he talks tough that will overshadow his lack of knowledge of the game.

Really, stop embarassing yourself and go back to your Canucks thread where you have like-minded morons like yourself trying to act like you understand the game.
All I can say about you???

U R THE real AMERICAN IDIOT??????
4/21/2012 1:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...235|236|237|238|239...249 Next ▸
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.