STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

skonley is chumlee your brother?
5/18/2012 8:19 PM
Come-on NOW.........You are a FAT-***........Chum-Lee is a FAT-***....Chum-Lee is your Brother???   Admit it Chub ***.......
5/19/2012 12:16 AM
Kaner is one of those guys that will bring controversy to the team ...he will bang Hossa's boy friend ..then Hossa will tear the taint of Kaner's tranny in a limo(how ironic)..not good for team moral...Judy Cuntler will be all upset and the whole city of Chicago will be up in arms...Jimbo and Muddy will have a flesh sword fight until one glazes the others thigh...meanwhile  Queenville will be squirting some once again ruining another suit..hardship in Chictown...city of p#ssy's
5/19/2012 3:12 AM
Kaner will get ****** off and vow to knock out any working person over 85 ...no medical exemptions !
5/19/2012 3:22 AM
Bettman needs to do something about the dirtiest team in the league (Hawks) ,this head shot thing needs to be addressed...and if the NHL wants to repair their image ,they need to address this image of Kaner punching out seniors and having sex with dudes in limo's ...not good for the league..
5/19/2012 3:37 AM
Posted by randle44 on 5/18/2012 12:22:00 AM (view original):
 I apologize Scumley , i see ur fav sport is baseball, my bad ...u are obviously that 285 lb fat f$ck who hasnt seen his #### in 12 years while showering, being a fan of the lazy man's sport ...(baseball) ..which takes zero f#ckin athletic ability ..why do u jag offs comment on a sport you could never play?..u are too fat and uncoordinated to play a real sport like hockey...but yet you spout off? isnt there a bucket of chicken you could be polishing off ? leave the sport of hockey to us fans that can bend over to pick the morning paper without having to take a 10 min breather ok chubs? ..I know if you dropped 80lbs people would mistake you for Prince Fielder ..but go have a cheesecake or two ...ok Oprah?
Wow, you must be the second coming of Edgar Cayce, because you got me pegged. I am in fact a grossly obese transgendered black person. At least 5 times a day people stop me and say "Oprah, can I have your autograph?" or "Are you Prince Fielder?"  I'm pretty certain you won't understand the Edgar Cayce reference, so I'm including a link below. I also took the liberty to include a link to an online dictionary so you can look up the words you don't understand. I do have one question though. How is it that I weigh 285 pounds and if I lost 80 pounds I would be mistaken for Prince Fielder? Either your math skills are extremely deficient (highly likely) or you think Prince weighs 205. Either way, kudos on yet another stupendous analogy.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/edgarcayce.aspx?id=2074

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
5/19/2012 9:47 AM
Now I'll demonstrate my psychic abilities. I predict your next 5-10 posts will read something like this:

Kane is gay.......Queenvillie is a crybaby......Muddy is gay.......Cutler is a *****......JimL is gay.......everyone is gay......baseball sucks.......Bettman sucks.....Chicago sucks......Hawks fans are gay.......Raffi Torres is my gay lover.......(insert playground insult here)......Luongo sucks......I want to be the meat in a Sedin twins sandwich......Skonley is fat and\or gay.....or both....my life sucks......Hossa is gay.......the Bears suck.......I want to suck Aaron Rodgers ****........(insert unintelligbe gibberish here).....Muddy'd wife sucks and is possibly gay

5/19/2012 9:53 AM
justgay - you must lead an awesome life. Sitting in front of your computer on a Friday night acting like a douche. Congrats on that - you are every keyboard warriors hero!
5/19/2012 9:56 AM
Now forgive me if it takes a while to return to poke you dancing monkeys with a stick.....for it will be 90 degrees today and my fat black *** will be too exhausted to even type.
5/19/2012 9:58 AM
Another drought in Chicago?  Don't a lot of people die from that every year?  Where I come from it is about 70 degrees every day and absolutely every plant is green and has flowers growing on it.  Quite a contrast to the bright blue sky, and nothing like the pukey yellow sky that prevails in the sky over Chicago.  Here there is a choice between skiing, or snowshoeing on Mt Washington (yes, even this late in the year), playing golf, going sailing on the Pacific, or Salmon fishing for that ever elusive Tyee (etc...etc...etc...).  Best of all, I can take deep breaths in and out, and it feels REALLY CLEAN.  I can guarantee you that where juskay lives, in a little place called Port MacNeill, that he is living a FAR healthier lifestyle than you could ever dream of living where you are.  That is nothing more, or less, than fact.

5/19/2012 3:17 PM
Posted by skonley on 5/19/2012 9:56:00 AM (view original):
justgay - you must lead an awesome life. Sitting in front of your computer on a Friday night acting like a douche. Congrats on that - you are every keyboard warriors hero!
lol.......Were you sucking on some SugarKane when you thought up that reply?   I must have hit a nerve cause you seem a little testy.  You are the only Hawk fan left on this site,  don't know how you can defend your little douche bag P Kane he is a pice of work.  Hawks have been nothing since they got rid of big Buff.  Maybe trade Kane for Buff?   The best core in hockey is "ROTTEN". 
5/19/2012 3:29 PM
Holer....walked the beach today and picked up 8 dungeness crabs.  Life is good on the North Island,  good eats tonight.  Hope your health has improved.
5/19/2012 3:33 PM
LOL  Skonley and his psychic ability, the thread where everybody calls everybody else  Tard??..how original...what a lame *** among lame *****...congrats Scumley you are Kingtard...now go smoke some Jimbo pole...
5/19/2012 11:25 PM
when did a Canuck bang Scumleys Bro in the back of a limo or beat a senior in a walker trying to pay for his wife's meds?..what a joke ..Has Coach V balled his eyes out after a penalty?...no...man up Chicago...I heard zinc   makes you keep your testosterone longer ...keeps you from turning into chics ..obviously too late in Chicago ..Tards..just how lame is this city? ..yea im a tard ..just bring something a little more original..LOL  lame a$$ F#cks!
5/19/2012 11:30 PM
Posted by skonley on 5/19/2012 9:53:00 AM (view original):
Now I'll demonstrate my psychic abilities. I predict your next 5-10 posts will read something like this:

Kane is gay.......Queenvillie is a crybaby......Muddy is gay.......Cutler is a *****......JimL is gay.......everyone is gay......baseball sucks.......Bettman sucks.....Chicago sucks......Hawks fans are gay.......Raffi Torres is my gay lover.......(insert playground insult here)......Luongo sucks......I want to be the meat in a Sedin twins sandwich......Skonley is fat and\or gay.....or both....my life sucks......Hossa is gay.......the Bears suck.......I want to suck Aaron Rodgers ****........(insert unintelligbe gibberish here).....Muddy'd wife sucks and is possibly gay

sorry..Scumley here are my next 5 posts

Scumley distraught after Pops sucking on sugarkane in back of limo

Scumley  into rehab after jimbo facializes him after a gator hunt

Scumley traumatized after Muddy promises to not come in his mouth

Scumley having grandma issues?? wtf?

Scumley loves the c#ck

sorry buds ,i was pulling for you but you were wrong..

5/19/2012 11:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...239|240|241|242|243...249 Next ▸
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.