You don’t know Bo Topic

In truth, if I was really worried about my commish rep, I wouldn't have gotten involved in this ******* match. I want people to know I take the rules seriously. This will help establish what I want established about me.

And it will make Bo Jackson look like a world filled with indifferent owners.

My "threat" to philly was an attempt to get him to STFU about it. I was tired of discussing it. In retrospect, I probably should have just blocked him like I did without a response.
6/14/2010 11:33 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
On resume':

Block morons who repeat themselves over and over again.

Reference: This thread
6/14/2010 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010
I want people to know when the going gets tough , Mike gets going, maybe that should be changed to when the going hits a pebble, mike runs like the wind

So angry for no reason. I still don't get it.

Start a thread about it.
6/14/2010 11:37 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
6/14/2010 11:38 PM
Uh, philly, I said "This will be my last season in Bo Jackson" in an open forum. I blocked you in a private chat. How was that stopping anyone from knowing I was quitting as the commish of Apathetic Jackson?
6/14/2010 11:39 PM
Lol , do you guys remember that this is a Game...?
6/15/2010 1:53 AM
Who wants to join Bo Jackson now? Doesn't it sound like a world YOU want to be in?
6/15/2010 6:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16 Next ▸
You don’t know Bo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.