You don’t know Bo Topic

You do realize anyone can read the chat, right?
6/14/2010 9:54 PM
yup, be my guest, hope everyone does and they will see you overeacted
6/14/2010 9:56 PM
the trade of mine you suggested was a bad move, at the beggining of the season, because the guy i traded was 26 and making 5.6 mil is currently 5-3 with a 3.3 ERA and a 1.17 whip I got a LOA SP, yes he was thed 7th pick in the draft but I mean I didn't give up a turd for him I gave a 26y/o SP who is doing quite well
6/14/2010 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By MikeT23 on 6/14/2010
You do realize anyone can read the chat, right?

you realize people can check the trade history and see I didn't trade rape anyone
6/14/2010 10:00 PM
I am sure many owners know that by now..... The big Miket23 ran away from a World as commissioner.....at the first sign of something not going his way!
I've already said I blew it up. So I could find out what the world REALLY wanted. I found out that it didn't want rules or structure, it just wanted to fill without going public. As I said, enjoy the "Need 8 to play" merry-go-round. Good, long-term owners don't want to play in crap worlds where everyone is indifferent to anything that doesn't involve their own team.
4/29 6:16 in polley's "Need a commish" thread, philly. I'd say "Go look it up" but I don't need to. I posted it above.
6/14/2010 10:01 PM
A man who has his own threads...blocks trade chatting from me.....because he does not like the truth. The truth he bailed a job as commissioner. Way to go Mike....... Nice patience in a new world as commissioner.....
6/14/2010 10:02 PM
Of course, your response was to compare me to a teacher or a parent.

I didn't take the commish job to babysit a bunch of grown men. You agreed to a couple of simple rules and you broke one of them. Plain and simple. Rather than take responsibility, you started rationalizing. Like a child.
6/14/2010 10:03 PM
it was getting fixed, I understand it should have been vetoed, stuff happens sometimes, it was going to be fixed, you overeacted and quit at the 1st oppurtunity, and then sent a trade chat to a vocal owner threatening him to stay quiet and not make you look bad as a commish, or you would make the wolrd look bad ( that ****** me off big time, but was gonna let it go till, all the little hints started to try and make the world look bad )
6/14/2010 10:03 PM
Mike you blocked me when the going got tough..... and you were in the middle of bailing out. The reason you are fighting..because you expect perfection the instant you are in a World.....That won't happen....and I am sure the other worlds you are commissioner in are not perfect.
6/14/2010 10:05 PM
still waiting for you to post an example of me trade raping a noob...
6/14/2010 10:06 PM
Again, it wasn't the trade, it was the response. From the world.

Here's the trade chat(after I said I was done discussing it in the world chat):

MikeT236/12/2010 8:06 AMRead the post where I took this on in polley's thread. I said, very clearly, that a commish can't change a world if the world doesn't want change.
MikeT236/12/2010 8:06 AMThe last two days tell me everything I need to know. And I'm sure you don't care if I trash this world publicly. It's your first season, you can easily leave it if it doesn't fill quickly. Have some consideration for the rest of the world.
phillyfan0096/12/2010 8:05 AMHow mature are you now? Are we back in school again? This really shows your true side. You don't get your way, and you run away from the problem.
phillyfan0096/12/2010 8:03 AMMike all was said is that you are bailing after the 1st incident.
phillyfan0096/12/2010 8:03 AMYes you can get mad that owners did not veto it, but it was the 1st challenge. What does that say about you Mike. Your threats do not scare me...I /like all owners are open to their opinion.
MikeT236/12/2010 7:57 AMThe time has come to STFU about it. I have no intention of trashing this world publicly. If you keep jacking your jaw, that can change. If you somehow convince me that this is damaging to my rep as commish,
MikeT236/12/2010 7:57 AMit will change. The only way to defend myself is to explain the situation. And that will include attacking the history of this world and the current issue. Think about it if you intend to stay in this world. It won't be pretty.
6/14/2010 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010Of course, your response was to compare me to a teacher or a parent.I didn't take the commish job to babysit a bunch of grown men.  You agreed to a couple of simple rules and you broke one of them. Plain and simple.  Rather than take responsibility, you started rationalizing.   Like a child.

The comparison was...that if you had kids. The way you expect perfection you probably would have punished them for not knowing 1+1..... you think you are perfect.
6/14/2010 10:07 PM
philly, I blocked you because I was done with it. Still am. Except you guys keep sniping about it. As you say "Let it go".
6/14/2010 10:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...16 Next ▸
You don’t know Bo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.