You don’t know Bo Topic

Admit it Mike..... you expect everyone to treat you like GOD.....and you are far from it, no matter what you think. You were sent Gift certificates for prizes as commissioner....I hope you let the new commissioner take care of them now. You got ****** and ran when you did not get your way. I am sure all worlds want a commissioner like that.
6/14/2010 10:10 PM
seems like a pretty small thing for a commish to quit over ( it was getting fixed) if every commsih quit at the 1st thing that happened their would be constant commish rollover
6/14/2010 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010philly, I blocked you because I was done with it.   Still am.  Except you guys keep sniping about it.   As you say "Let it go".

Mike a man who has been commissioner of 2 Worlds on the rise, how in the hell could you just drop it like this. It was a 'rule breaking over-site" but you act like it was a murder. you expect everyone to be on "The Miket23 bandwagon" without giving owners a chance.
6/14/2010 10:12 PM
I'm sure I'll have no problem filling both worlds I commish. And I won't have to babysit to do it.
6/14/2010 10:12 PM
if it was done why was this thread bumped, I noticed you deleted your comment right after it got bumped, everyone but you and trop had moved on, then this thread was bumped......still waiting for a trade rape expample BTW, or an apology for that comment
6/14/2010 10:13 PM
A few owners admitted they did not check the trade salary...a couple were away...but you can't expect everyone to be perfect from the beginning... If the world has been unsettle for 13 seasons or so.....how do you expect it to change or be perfect in a couple weeks since your taking the commissioner job?
6/14/2010 10:14 PM
if what you did was right why are you worried about your commish reputation?
6/14/2010 10:15 PM
Jesus, pirates, can you read? It wasn't the trade. It was the reaction of the other 20 owners who posted about it. "No big deal". I don't have the desire to impress upon grown men the need to play by the rules they agree to. And this was after 3 pages of philly and SMX rationalize that they players weren't that good and it was an oversight and and honest mistake. A big deal was being made and 9 other owners couldn't be bothered to enforce the rules they agreed to.
6/14/2010 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010I'm sure I'll have no problem filling both worlds I commish.   And I won't have to babysit to do it.

How did that takeover go for Foxx last season? Did you guys get that straightened out?
6/14/2010 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010if it was done why was this thread bumped, I noticed you deleted your comment right after it got bumped, everyone but you and trop had moved on, then this thread was bumped......still waiting for a trade rape expample BTW, or an apology for that comment

You're full of ****. I didn't bump it or comment on it until death posted today. And death only responded because philly started up in another thread.
6/14/2010 10:17 PM
can you admit you may have been wrong once in you life
6/14/2010 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By phillyfan009 on 6/14/2010
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010 I'm sure I'll have no problem filling both worlds I commish. And I won't have to babysit to do it.

How did that takeover go for Foxx last season? Did you guys get that straightened out

I wasn't commish of Foxx. My season went fine and I think the world is going just fine now. Why do you ask?
6/14/2010 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010if what you did was right why are you worried about your commish reputation?

Yeah that trade chat was funny....Like I am scared I crossed him.....Big Miket23.... the man who has tons of threads, has to block trade chatting . Never afraid to say anything, but can't take the heat.
6/14/2010 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010if what you did was right why are you worried about your commish reputation

You know how the forums work. Silence means agreement. If someone starts trashing you and you don't respond, you must not disagree.
6/14/2010 10:19 PM
if what you did was right why are you worried about your commish reputation?
6/14/2010 10:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...16 Next ▸
You don’t know Bo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.