There was an incident.
6/14/2010 11:39 AM
And I called it!
6/14/2010 12:43 PM
what did you call it?
6/14/2010 12:48 PM
Sitemail me if you're that curious.
6/14/2010 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tecwrg on 6/14/2010How are the new rules working out?

Well.

I mean you don't have to follow them.

But well, really.
6/14/2010 1:04 PM
accidents happen, some people overeact some times though
6/14/2010 9:21 PM
Bad move.

If the world says "This is what we want", don't be crying ******* when you get it. It's not the trade that broke the rules that was the problem, it's the fact that the entire friggin' world said "Oh, it no big deal." If you don't want rules regarding trades, win requirements, etc, etc., don't recruit a commish who'll insist you follow them. There's a reason Bo Jackson needs 8-10 owners every season. It's called "indifference" to anything and everything that extends beyond YOUR team. The world will continue to be mired with constant turnover and mediocrity until you get it.

Now you can go back to traderaping the n00bs.
6/14/2010 9:28 PM
a trade was made were one owner covered the salary of a player and forgot to adjust it for day it would take to go through, it was 50k too much it was getting fixed both owners agreed to fix it, it was an accident, you freaked and QUIT as commish mid season

bad move

if your gonna drop all these little hints and make people think the world went to hell, then the whole story needs to come out, at the 1st minor incident youi QUIT , nice example set by the commish, if you didn't want to do it for what ever reason( to many teams, not enough time...etc. ) fine , but don't make it out to be the worlds fault
6/14/2010 9:36 PM
Call it what you will. I "freaked" to draw attention to it so I could determine if the world wanted to improve itself and get off the "Need 10 owners" every season or if the world would say anything to get someone to fill it. I found out that the world didn't really give a damn about becoming a good world. When rules become suggestions, they're not rules. If you can't play by 2-3 SIMPLE rules, the world isn't going to be anything but an owner merry-go-round. All I got from the world was "Oh, I don't really check trades" and "Well, it's only 90k, it's no big deal." As I said, the indifference by the vets of the world is dooming it to mediocrity.

Good luck with that.

But you can go back to traderaping n00bs and winning 110.

6/14/2010 9:43 PM
thats funny, just because my team won 110 games I traderape noobs? find an example, and post it.... just looked BTW and only made 2 trades with new guys and both were for minor league scrubs( I am guessing one of us was short at a position , filler guys at best) the rest of my deals were with vet owners
6/14/2010 9:48 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
6/14/2010 9:50 PM
people didn't say it wasn't a big deal everyone agreed it was wrong, it was a mistake and was being corrected, as soon as it was brought to the owners attention another trade was agreed to to fix it
6/14/2010 9:51 PM
Jeez. You dumped your older, expensive players for young studs on the n00bs. It's classic traderape. But, to the world's credit, you were the only one doing it.
6/14/2010 9:52 PM
Then you have reading comprehension issues. EVERYONE said "It's not a big deal. It's just 30k(or 50k or 90k)." EVERYONE.
6/14/2010 9:53 PM
the owners i made trades with had 106, 14, 12, 12 and 9 seasons worth of expeience, how many do they have to have before they are no longer newbs?
6/14/2010 9:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...16 Next ▸
You don’t know Bo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.