Quote: Originally posted by aaronelrod on 5/07/2010would really suck if he didnt make it out of that east bracket

4 will play 5, so he's guaranteed to have at least one team survive.

Are people really this desperate for titles and a high owner rating? Everyone knows he's just a pansy who can't handle the challenge of a good theme league.
5/7/2010 5:20 PM
Its now up to version 87 at least. Exact same team in the OL I'm currently in. The park is different though. The team is 86-58, 6 games back in the division, but in the lead for the WC.

Seems to be working fairly well...
5/7/2010 6:18 PM
Well, he's actually up to nutty125. And he switched a few relief pitchers, but the hitters are the same. Like Scott said, it seems to be working pretty well.
5/7/2010 6:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It sounds like pure drudge work.
5/7/2010 7:49 PM
That is the stupidest thing ever....enter the same team into dozens of leagues and manage them the same way, ad nauseum. I don't care if the endgame is winning a TOC...it's fecking stupid.

No wonder Open Leagues Suck.
5/7/2010 8:08 PM
I was holding my breath until I heard that phrase again...Open Leagues Suck.... phew... thanks muddy!
5/7/2010 10:36 PM
The new typhoon.
5/7/2010 10:51 PM
Good ol' muddy...
5/7/2010 11:06 PM
And I thought my OCD was bad...
5/7/2010 11:11 PM
I'm just giving the public what they want.
5/8/2010 1:39 AM
m_nut has had only 53 playoff teams out of 140 teams, and just 4 championships. He hasn't scored a TofC title yet.

I wouldn't say his strategy is working all that well, unless he's gradually making some adjustments in park selection, settings and relief pitching that are getting him closer to perfection. He's got a first place team in one league I'm in right now.

If he's only doing the exact same thing over and over, then one has to wonder how he defines "excitement"...
5/8/2010 2:13 AM
I find this quite amusing....and really having nothing denigrating to say about the "nutty" system. The more people that play here the better.....for the most part. If he enjoys it and pays for it....great!
I do find it interesting that mlb_nut seems to have never posted anything on any of the forums....so he'll probably never read this.
5/8/2010 5:12 AM
Remeber the Guam Geckos?
5/8/2010 11:44 AM
The Guam Geckos used to (a win a lot) in the old (and defunct) STATS Diamond Legends game....but i can't recall the owners name.
5/8/2010 12:50 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.