Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

mayhaps
5/22/2021 3:12 AM
Taco Bell has a rewards program now.
6/21/2021 1:18 AM
Walk-ins are welcome
6/21/2021 10:57 AM
Curious how many SHoFers are competing in the Olympics?
7/23/2021 9:06 PM
Posted by robusk on 4/14/2020 1:47:00 PM (view original):
I support a return of Shtickless during the pandemic but if moy starts showing up acting like a gd MAGA chud then I am out.
< / >
7/30/2021 7:30 PM (edited)
I may just be an old sack of potatoes, but I honestly feel like the fact that nails, whether they are on a dog, a human, or a 2x4, are one of the greatest plagues we face as a species.

We can trim them all we want, but to act like we didn't evolve to manually crack avocados is pure shittery.

For instance, many ancient princes were found buried with their nails FULLY GROWN! There must be something about old timey aristocrats that made them like guacamole.

Some scholars suggest this has to do with arsenic poisoning, but I blame styrofoam. When you think about it, everything was cool before that white crusty **** took over our shipping and packaging industry. And I'm not new to it, I was at a packing and shipping conference in Chicago a few years ago. 50k people in town just to discuss shipping, and not a single one of them could sail a boat.

Now I may tack and jibe on a keel from time to time, but you will never...I say NEVER, catch me with a roll of double sided tape. Not unless I'm wrapping dead squirrels, because there's no other way to do that.
7/30/2021 7:34 PM
Beach Volleyball is an Olympic Sport. Wrestling no longer is. I tell you, the world is run by idiots
7/31/2021 8:53 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2021 8:53:00 AM (view original):
Beach Volleyball is an Olympic Sport. Wrestling no longer is. I tell you, the world is run by idiots
Considering wrestling is still an Olympic sport, competition begins Sunday, I’d suggest not calling anyone an idiot and questioning wherever the hell you picked up that nonsense.
7/31/2021 4:23 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 7/30/2021 7:34:00 PM (view original):
I may just be an old sack of potatoes, but I honestly feel like the fact that nails, whether they are on a dog, a human, or a 2x4, are one of the greatest plagues we face as a species.

We can trim them all we want, but to act like we didn't evolve to manually crack avocados is pure shittery.

For instance, many ancient princes were found buried with their nails FULLY GROWN! There must be something about old timey aristocrats that made them like guacamole.

Some scholars suggest this has to do with arsenic poisoning, but I blame styrofoam. When you think about it, everything was cool before that white crusty **** took over our shipping and packaging industry. And I'm not new to it, I was at a packing and shipping conference in Chicago a few years ago. 50k people in town just to discuss shipping, and not a single one of them could sail a boat.

Now I may tack and jibe on a keel from time to time, but you will never...I say NEVER, catch me with a roll of double sided tape. Not unless I'm wrapping dead squirrels, because there's no other way to do that.
Those morons can't PACKAGE anything either. Took me a minute to open a pack of razor blades. Over 20 minutes to UN package a 6000 btu Air cond unit.

and I have two hands and am reasonably strong and co-ordinated. Those wrappers should be taken out and shot

and when I was a kid, you didn't need a pair of scissors to open a box of Raisin Bran

Pushing 76.. and still grumbling about these great changes
7/31/2021 11:13 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/31/2021 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Considering wrestling is still an Olympic sport, competition begins Sunday, I’d suggest not calling anyone an idiot and questioning wherever the hell you picked up that nonsense.
UA2 I read that somewhere,, and it could be that it was returned to the menu.. I can't remember though as it was a couple years back. I didn't make that up

Could be they were just talking about it.. so hopefully nonsense. I will not defend the post.. cheers
7/31/2021 11:15 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2021 11:15:00 PM (view original):
UA2 I read that somewhere,, and it could be that it was returned to the menu.. I can't remember though as it was a couple years back. I didn't make that up

Could be they were just talking about it.. so hopefully nonsense. I will not defend the post.. cheers
Ugh. Now I just feel sorry for you.

go talk to your friends. Take a break from the internet for a while. Have fun with your grandkids.
8/1/2021 1:10 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/1/2021 1:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2021 11:15:00 PM (view original):

Ugh. Now I just feel sorry for you.

go talk to your friends. Take a break from the internet for a while. Have fun with your grandkids.
Ya I need fresh air. but don't feel sorry for me.
8/1/2021 3:35 AM
Maybe this should be a lesson on how you should double check claims before you post them online, because otherwise you could spread misinformation?
8/1/2021 12:05 PM
Why did some of the skaters in the Olympics dress like Masters caddies?
8/9/2021 9:54 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/1/2021 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Maybe this should be a lesson on how you should double check claims before you post them online, because otherwise you could spread misinformation?
Ok but this is WIS talk thread, not the WSJ
8/10/2021 7:44 AM
â—‚ Prev 1...1818|1819|1820|1821|1822 Next â–¸
Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.