Thinking of returning Topic

I was a coach in Naismith during the first five seasons, and I'm thinking about picking back up. I'd likely qualify for a low level DI team or any open DII team. What should I look for in a team, and do you think I should go for a low DI team or a good DII team? Thanks in advance for the advice.
5/20/2010 1:32 PM
Things have changed a TON since season 5... I would take a good d2 team, and re-learn the game a bit before tackling D1 with a crappy team.

The biggest change for you will be potential, which has completely altered player development. Read up a lot on the forums, particularly the main HD forum and the Guide for New Players there.

Good luck.
5/21/2010 8:47 AM
Given all the changes, I might recommend starting in DIII to avoid frustration during the learning curve. I've generally been a DI or DIII player, not much love for DII.
5/23/2010 8:39 PM
Thinking of returning Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.