Selig should grow some balls... Topic

Quote: Originally Posted By bosoxbill on 6/11/2010
I don't actually want them all right, all the time.

I want them right when they can be right without any harm being done. You'd know this if you'd read what I posted.

Going back and announcing that the Galarraga game ended with the blown call, and that he has a perfecto, costs us NOTHING.
Now this is good stuff. Making a call right via a replay system can be "harmful". I guess this is better than "disasterous". We must avoid "disasterous" situations at all costs.

I also think I missed the part about how the NFL replay system destroyed that sport, people stopped watching or attending games, and the league folded. When exactly did that happen?
6/11/2010 7:58 AM
ARE THERE ANY NFL GAMES SCHEDULED FOR THIS SUNDAY!??!?!?

THEN THERE MUST BE A PROBLEM!!!!!
6/11/2010 8:22 AM
if there was a problemYO i'll solve it
6/11/2010 8:23 AM
So, in essence, you're saying you can get me some NFL games scheduled for Sunday?

Thanks, Vanilla Sergie.
6/11/2010 8:33 AM
npw
6/11/2010 8:55 AM
Uh-oh. We need to be nicer to bosux.

Short people have a 50 percent higher risk of having a heart problem or dying from one than tall people, a new study says.
On average, short people were under 161 centimeters (5 feet 3 inches) and tall people were at least 174 centimeters (5 feet 9 inches).
Scientists aren't sure why short people might be more susceptible to heart problems, but think there could be several explanations. Being short might be a result of being poor, meaning people of small stature could be undernourished and vulnerable to health problems in general.

Experts also suggested there could be a biological explanation, such as a hormone imbalance that hurts the heart. Scientists also suspect that because short people have smaller arteries, those could theoretically get clogged quicker with cholesterol and be more easily damaged by any changes in blood pressure.

IIRC, bosux is between 5'2" and 5'4". Can't say for sure. And he stole a hot dog I sitting on the bleachers when it started to rain so poor and undernourished probably apply. Let's not get him worked up today. Give his heart a rest.
6/11/2010 9:23 AM
just like gary coleman
6/11/2010 9:29 AM
Short people got no reason
To live

They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
`Round here

Short people are just the same
As you and I
(A fool such as I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's a wonderful world)

Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
That stand so low
You got to pick em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no short people
'Round here
6/11/2010 9:34 AM
Maybe it's because short people are always angry at the world...thus increasing strain on the heart.
6/11/2010 11:58 AM
You comedians should go back to telling me what a disgrace it is to beat a dead horse.
6/11/2010 2:57 PM
This thread was pretty much on it's way to dying of it's own acord until you chimed in with your asinine narrowly defined rule to save MLB from it's disasterous self.
6/11/2010 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tecwrg on 6/11/2010This thread was pretty much on it's way to dying of it's own acord until you chimed in with your asinine narrowly defined rule to save MLB from it's disasterous self.

Wait... so you agree it's a very narrowly defined rule?
6/11/2010 3:58 PM
I believe he agreed it was asinine.

How's your heart rate?
6/11/2010 4:12 PM

This was a funny thread.    'specially when bosuxbill declared Selig's decision to not award the perfect game a "disaster".   Fun for the whole family, I say.

11/22/2010 4:55 PM
My family didn't get our designated fun from this.
11/22/2010 4:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...27|28|29|30 Next ▸
Selig should grow some balls... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.