New Forums!!!! Topic

I am psyched for MikeT. He will be able to block everyone and hear only his own voice. I am sure that will be bliss for him.
6/4/2010 11:28 PM
His post totals will probably double as he converses with himself.
6/5/2010 1:03 AM
I actually got a warning from Admin two days ago that I was on the verge of another ban for the language in some of my posts.

After the last couple ridiculous bans - and continued lack of acknowledgment for any requests for an explanation - I have to give them a little cred for easing off the trigger a bit.
6/5/2010 2:20 AM
Did they just ban you for being a dumbass? I don't associate your posts with vulgarity, just general dumbassery.
6/5/2010 2:28 AM
What is this warning and banning you speak of?
6/5/2010 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inkdskn on 6/05/2010Did they just ban you for being a dumbass? I don't associate your posts with vulgarity, just general dumbassery.

I got banned once because primate was making fun of people downs syndrome and I said I hoped there were some on the site that would take offence and get him banned.

The second time was for arguing with primate too much, which was a little lame, but I know I was helping him ruin more than a few threads, so understandable.
6/5/2010 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Jtpsops on 6/05/2010

Quote: Originally posted by inkdskn on 6/05/2010
Did they just ban you for being a dumbass? I don't associate your posts with vulgarity, just general dumbassery.

I got banned once because primate was making fun of people downs syndrome and I said I hoped there were some on the site that would take offence and get him banned.

The second time was for arguing with primate too much, which was a little lame, but I know I was helping him ruin more than a few threads, so understandable.

You better enjoy the new forums while you can because on Sept. 30th you will be GONE thanks to Me and the NY Mets and your dumbass bet.

And stop blaming others why you get banned. You got banned because you broke the rules. Be like your mother and TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!!
6/5/2010 6:52 AM
September 31st?
6/5/2010 7:17 AM
Mayan calendar.
6/5/2010 7:28 AM
mayan = moron?
6/5/2010 8:05 AM
I find it hilarious that your team just lost a series to the next-to-last-place Brewers and are only a game and a half ahead of the Nats, but you continue to spout off about it being a dumbass bet.

Strasburg's coming up and the Nats will soon pull away from the Mets and these forums will be so peaceful for a year without you around to hi-jack a million threads.
6/5/2010 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bilfert on 6/04/2010Ability to block users

Talk about your freeroll bets...
6/5/2010 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By Jtpsops on 6/05/2010I find it hilarious that your team just lost a series to the next-to-last-place Brewers and are only a game and a half ahead of the Nats, but you continue to spout off about it being a dumbass bet.

Strasburg's coming up and the Nats will soon pull away from the Mets and these forums will be so peaceful for a year without you around to hi-jack a million threads

Did you find it hararious when the Mets swept the Phillies?

I sure hope Strasburg can pitch every game. If not its going to be great to see a much better Met team pull away from the Nats and the collective IQ of these forums will go up about 50 points without your dumbassery for a year.

PS You can send me the $100 you owe me any time for your other terrific Mets/O's bet or do you think the O's are going to catch them also?
6/5/2010 5:05 PM
Well for starters, it's apparently $80 for an HBD 4-pack (or so you said).

And again, I laugh my *** off that you still think the Mets are a "much better team" than the Nats. Truly...frickin'...hilarious.

But throw up the O's as one of your usual smoke screens...since, you know, a 1.5 game lead is the same as a 15 game lead, right? Dumbass.
6/5/2010 5:34 PM
Its actually $89.95. Not going to split hairs with you because I know you are a brokster, but I thought we were playing for some sim package that costs $99. But I'll happily take your $89.95. Easiest bet I ever won. Oncw again its like picking on the slow kid.

As far as the Mets and Nats, you made your pick and I made mine. We'll see how it turns out.

I won't even try to figure out what your dumbass is trying to say about a 15 game lead. Ill just be happy to know that in another couple of months your idiot, dumbass will be gone.

Enjoy your time. It will be over soon.
6/5/2010 5:59 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
New Forums!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.