ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Hi! I took a team in a league that is waiting to fill . Is there a way to get out of that world and get my credits bsck to join another league?
8/9/2016 11:57 AM
Go to your team office. Click it and you should see a World Center and Franchise Center option. Pretty sure the remove team option is under Franchise Center. Be careful in choosing a world. That's far more important than choosing a team.
8/9/2016 12:07 PM
A team has signed a max contract free agent. The owner is away for more than 10 RL days and that free agent is now on waivers, technically having been released. A different team claims this player. Who pays the max salary for the remainder of the contract? If it was classified as a release, the original team right? But since there was a claim, wouldn't it be the new team?
8/9/2016 1:21 PM
If the player went unassigned, it's a release and the original owner is on the hook for everything but 327k per season for the next 5 seasons. Trade him back or live in a 'tard world(if it's not already one with max contract players being released due to being unassigned). If it's a straight waiver claim, the new team. But it isn't because it would show 20m on the WW and you wouldn't be asking.
8/9/2016 2:41 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/9/2016 2:41:00 PM (view original):
If the player went unassigned, it's a release and the original owner is on the hook for everything but 327k per season for the next 5 seasons. Trade him back or live in a 'tard world(if it's not already one with max contract players being released due to being unassigned). If it's a straight waiver claim, the new team. But it isn't because it would show 20m on the WW and you wouldn't be asking.
For ****'s sake, it's reigny. Give him the player back.
8/9/2016 2:43 PM
University of Wisconsin-Stout is removing a mural depicting some Native Americans interacting with fur traders along a river because a handful of students have complained that it reminds them of an era in which the Native Americans had their lands/culture/etc. stolen from them. So, should we just stop teaching history altogether now?
8/9/2016 5:09 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/9/2016 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/9/2016 2:41:00 PM (view original):
For ****'s sake, it's reigny. Give him the player back.
Should I know who that is?
I was asking purely from a salary standpoint because waivers and releases and yearly salaries confuse me.
8/9/2016 5:15 PM
As 1/8th Native American, I'm offended that they're offended. When I get offended by the white man, I take a scalp. Pussification of Injuns is what I call it. But, yeah, if something makes somebody feel bad, it should be outlawed. Obviously.
8/9/2016 5:20 PM
If there as a Moy bobblehead what would it look like?
8/9/2016 5:59 PM
Click reigny's owner profile. Then you'll know why I said give the player back.

8/9/2016 6:05 PM
What if Jeter was at the bar with some supermodels and BL walked up and started talking to him about dWar? What would his response be?
8/10/2016 6:28 PM
Have his bodyguard beat BL senseless. Too bad these forums don't have a bodyguard.
8/10/2016 7:43 PM
Player is in his 4th year of a 5 year contract. His 5th year is an option year with a bloated contract. What salary advantages for next year would I have if I released before the end of this season [ ei.. during playoffs which I will not make]
8/12/2016 5:31 AM
That would be considered "Declined option" and you'd be liable for 25% of the contract. I'm assuming, of course, that it's a team or mutual option. If it's a player option, full salary is due.
8/12/2016 8:12 AM
Usain Bolt - lovable clown or arrogant POS?
8/15/2016 10:55 AM
◂ Prev 1...1039|1040|1041|1042|1043...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.