ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

The Big Ten is super awesome.    I think everyone but Purdue could contend for the FCS championship.

Pictures/video speaks much louder than words. I'm not sure what people thought happened, maybe some Solange/Jay-Z action before Rice popped her, but now they've seen it.    BTW, the Ravens just terminated Rice's contract.

I've been to virtually every port city in the US(excluding the ones in CA).   Charleston has two economies, port and tourism, so it's a good place to visit.  People know where their bread is buttered so they're pretty nice to travelers.  Almost the anti-NY.  Which I find odd because Baltimore is also very nice to travelers.   Miserable hot/muggy in the summer though.   Yankees Class A affiliate in Charleston.

kermit is in B10 territory.   His standards are low.
9/8/2014 2:31 PM
If a "yankee" were to move to Charleston, would they have "you're a ******* yankee, **** you" issues?
9/8/2014 2:43 PM

I don't think so. 

9/8/2014 2:49 PM
is it just me, or do some college football programs not have the cajones to play a good team on the road prior to the conference season?
9/10/2014 2:58 PM
I think it's a lack of incentive to do so.   That may change in the near future depending on what the selection committee does.  It's hard to know when your conference is going to stink years in advance but, in the case of the B10, they're going to pay for it, IMO.    MSU's test was Oregon.   I think you could compare what happened there to Clemson/GA(ACC/SEC), WV/BAMA(B12/SEC) or SC/ECU(SEC/AAC).   Close then not so close.  The perception is that the superior conference(SEC) has better athletes who wore their opponents down.    So the non-SEC conferences may have to step up just in case their conference is down.   ACC/PAC12/B10/B12 might start scheduling one another instead of MAC teams. 
9/10/2014 3:31 PM
How did you get capital letters in your user name?   M...T23 ?
9/10/2014 8:47 PM

By being awesome.   Or signing up with caps at M and T.

9/10/2014 8:54 PM
Have u ever noticed that nobody else has capital letters?  Take a look at the forum thread page.  
9/10/2014 8:56 PM
It does appear to be rare.   SimSox in the classified has them though.    I'll refer "by being awesome" again.
9/10/2014 9:02 PM
What is the most expensive IFA you have ever seen? For reference, a 26-year-old center fielder in Capra just went for $32.1 Million

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=6784457 
9/12/2014 12:32 PM

Didn't take me long to find Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Hector Tavarez at 36m.   I want to say I've seen 40m but I can't remember which world. 
9/12/2014 1:13 PM
Mike,

This guy has had a weird development pattern? Do you think he will develop anymore? If so how much? What do you project he will hit in the majors? 

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Vin Cortazar
9/12/2014 3:16 PM
That's pretty interesting.   He had a 59 hitting coach and then a 72 hitting coach.    And improved twice as much under the 72.   I might re-think the importance of minor league coaching.   He's pretty average except for eye.   260/350/410 or so on a neutral field against league average pitching.
9/12/2014 3:29 PM
Do you think he will develop any more? Or is he pretty much done? 
9/12/2014 7:07 PM
Over the past 13 seasons my Florida team missed the playoffs in the first four season, was knocked out in the NLDS in the next four seasons, knocked out in the NLCS in the next four seasons, and now has just made the WS.  Am I going to lose this and the next 3 WS's?
9/12/2014 7:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...831|832|833|834|835...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.