ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

I think he'd frustrate you as a PH.    He can produce but I'm not sure I'd want him going one AB at a time.
Similar players with limited PT on my teams right now:
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Ellie Harris
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Diego Guerrero

What you'll probably remember is the 4 whiffs instead of the 1 HR.

7/9/2013 7:18 PM
Sorry if this has already been spelled out somewhere. If I sign a type A or B FA after the amateur draft, does anyone get any comp picks in next season's draft?
7/10/2013 12:34 AM
No.   Comp designation disappears when draft prospects appear.
7/10/2013 7:58 AM
Which one of these pitchers are better?

Strong - whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx
Foster - whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx

If you answered Foster, why does the sim like to play Strong before Foster. (they're both Setup B)
7/10/2013 10:57 AM
My formula has them as almost identical.    Given that, I'd take Foster as he's RH.   My guess with SIMMY is the RH/LH match-ups. 
7/10/2013 11:02 AM

Should I play David Gandarilla in RF if I don't have a better choice?

7/11/2013 2:39 AM
He'll be horrible.   He'd be a better bad LF than RF.
7/11/2013 6:39 AM
¿¡Çåñ ÿøü cömprehênd this põst!?
7/11/2013 1:14 PM
Pretty sure anyone who can read could do it.
7/11/2013 1:16 PM
Can you have it all?
7/11/2013 2:03 PM
Not likely.
7/11/2013 2:06 PM
My 8 year-old signed up for flag football and we just got a call that he was placed on a team called the "Raiders" - my favorite NFL club. Should I expect him to be in Juvi shortly?
7/11/2013 3:39 PM
What are your thoughts on the Zimmerman trial?
7/11/2013 3:40 PM
I'd go ahead and rent out his room.   He'll have arrangements with the county/state soon enough.

From what I've seen, the defense made a much better case.  Since there cannot be reasonable doubt to convict, he should walk.   As for what actually happened, I think two people overreacted to a situation.   Martin didn't like being followed, Zimmerman didn't care what Martin liked and not so politely explained this to him, Martin forced a physical confrontation, Zimmerman shot him.   The only person that knows if he felt his life was in jeopardy is Zimmerman.  He's saying he did and no one has been able to prove it wasn't.   If not for the testimony of that dumb Rachel Jental woman, one could suggest that Martin tried to walk away and Zimmerman made it physical but, from her testimony, Martin made no effort to walk away.
7/11/2013 4:38 PM
Will Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Freddie Lanning reach his projections? Where is his best potential fielding position? Will he be a .300/30/100 player every season?
7/11/2013 4:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...738|739|740|741|742...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.