ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

i read an article the other day talking about a couple former major leaguers signing minor league deals with the knowledge/assumption that they will stay in the minors as warm bodies. do you think you'd agree to that if you were a former mlb player? or would you just ride off into the sunset instead?
1/30/2014 11:26 AM
I assume the players aren't guys who made 100m in their careers.    Fringe BL players, if you will.   Yeah, I'd hang onto the dream as long as someone would let me suit up.   Unless, of course, I had another career that allowed me to make big money. 
1/30/2014 12:22 PM
Seattle or Denver? Score?
1/31/2014 11:34 AM
Denver.  34-24 with a late TD to put it away.
1/31/2014 12:37 PM
coin toss, heads or tails?
2/1/2014 11:15 AM
I think they use special coins in the SB.
2/1/2014 12:43 PM
Any plans for Groundhog Day tomorrow?
2/1/2014 8:54 PM
I do.  I'm gonna cook some crab legs and shrimp.   I hope there's a sporting event on TV but I'm not sure.   I'm not into basketball or hockey and Spring Training doesn't begin for a couple of weeks. 
2/1/2014 8:58 PM
I know this guy would suck in the Majors but you know your stuff...

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Hal DiFelice

Love the contact, eye and speed... splits miserable.   Would you use this guy?

2/2/2014 11:45 AM
If he was a good defender, I could justify using him as a PR/D-spec on a playoff roster.   But he isn't.   I might try him out after roster expansion to see if he could get enough IF hits to be worthy of using as an emergency injury replacement. 
2/2/2014 12:47 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...780|781|782|783|784...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.