ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Supposedly you were never to get a comp pick for supplemental picks but I know that you did at one point. Maybe that changed with the last update.
8/4/2016 7:17 AM
If I draft someone and offer some money and he ask for more ore says No ! In that point I get the Type D! Or how that works?
8/4/2016 8:50 PM
Yes. Don't offer again and you'll get a comp pick. But not in supplemental or, I think, after 5th round.
8/4/2016 9:01 PM
So if I am in the playoffs and want to bring up specialty guys - a guy who is only a pinch runner, only LH pinch hitter, etc, then I am guessing I make their way into the pinch hitting hierarchy, but keep them out of the rest and def reps right?

How exactly does the designated pinch runner thing work then?
8/5/2016 7:11 AM
I don't use "rest" in the playoffs. Rest when the playoffs are over. If they're worthy of DR, put them in the hierarchy. There is no designated PR but, if your settings are correct, they'll be used appropriately.
8/5/2016 7:14 AM
How long does a development cycle last - 20 games?
8/7/2016 11:31 AM
More or less. Probably closer to 30 on average.
8/7/2016 11:37 AM
Did the Packers duck the Hall of Fame Game, or did the Hall of Fame Game duck the Packers?
8/8/2016 9:45 AM
Packers ducked the HOF game. Scared cheese-eaters.
8/8/2016 10:57 AM
Has anyone ever seen Evan McMullin and David French in the same room?

How many games will RGIII start for the Browns this season?

Do you consider the Rickey Henderson trade in 1989 to be a "seller" move?

Thoughts on A-Rod's retirement? What exactly will he be advising on in his new role?

Should Jerry Kramer be in the Hall of Fame?
8/8/2016 11:58 AM
I've never even seen one of them in a room.

Yeah, someone mentioned that to me. Yep.

3 years too late. I'm assuming he'll be advised to stay out of the way.

Football HOF is weird. I guess, if you know a lineman's name, he probably should.
8/8/2016 12:09 PM
I think you misread Kerm's 4th question. He didn't ask what AROD will be advised to do, he asked what AROD will be advising the Yankees on in his role as advisor. Will he be advising them on how best to conceal their PED usage or will he be advising them on how best to make sure no one likes them?
8/8/2016 5:45 PM
I didn't misread it. ARod isn't going to advise anyone of anything. He's going to stay out of the way, collect his check and not eat a spot on the 40.
8/8/2016 5:51 PM
so why don't they call him an advisee instead of an advisor? Do you think there's any other team stupid enough to give him a shot? Miami would be good. Him and Bonds can compare PED cycles.
8/8/2016 6:01 PM
Because they're always called advisors when we know their job is to STFU and get out of the way. No, no chance unless some team thinks #700 from A-Rod has gate value. I don't think it does.
8/8/2016 6:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...1038|1039|1040|1041|1042...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.