ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Meh. It wasn't really about a Broadway musical. They called out his VP. Trump took exception. No problem with that.

Oddly, I could see Denver if Lynch doesn't take charge of that ****. A lot of team need QBs but Romo shouldn't even consider some turd with no chance. So then you have to look at "Who's missing a piece?" Seems like Denver. Not sure about Palmer's contract/status. If he calls it a day, maybe the Cards.
11/23/2016 12:56 PM
Where is Jay Cutler playing next year?
11/23/2016 2:12 PM
Where someone loses their QB in the pre-season and are out of other options.
11/23/2016 2:20 PM
Big 10 > SEC?
11/28/2016 6:21 PM
With the SEC East a mess and Alabama light years ahead of the West, yep. Michigan, Ohio State and Wisconsin would be 2nd best team in the SEC. This year.
11/28/2016 6:32 PM
Why does the sim allow you to offer a trade with a player that hasn't cleared waivers after the trade deadline?

I just wasted 3 days trying to make deals for pitchers that weren't eligible to be traded.

11/29/2016 7:45 AM
Well, they probably should save you from yourself but, on the other hand, it's easy to check. So, in a large way, your wasted time is on you.
11/29/2016 8:18 AM
The Pack is back?
11/29/2016 11:09 AM
I wouldn't put a lot of cheddar on it.
11/29/2016 12:26 PM
What did MikeT think of Denver's decision to try the 62-yd FG at the end of OT?
11/29/2016 4:15 PM
Are we buying this "mom abducted while jogging, released a few weeks later" story?
11/29/2016 4:29 PM
MikeT watches the Walking Dead on Sunday night(if the Raiders aren't playing). MikeT doesn't care what that horseface Elway team does as long as they lose. Unless a win would benefit the Raiders in some way.

Something doesn't work with that story. If two Hispanic women pick her up and abuse her for a few weeks, you'd think there was a reason. And if you're gonna risk kidnapping, you might as well throw a murder in there and dump the body in a gator pit. Color me skeptical.

11/29/2016 5:38 PM
And what is MikeT's opinion on TWD so far this half season?
11/29/2016 6:09 PM
I think Negan is an awesome villian. First, he doesn't see himself as one. Second, he's so cocky/confident that I find him intriguing. And finally, he's funny. Jeffery Dean Morgan has a fantastic inflection in his voice and the body movements to match that make you forget he bashed Abraham and Glenn in the head. Rick is a beaten man but I think the women are gonna take down Negan(I don't read the comics). I didn't care much for The Governor. He was just unlikable and the friggin' fishtank of heads room told you he was deeply disturbed. I'll be sad to see Negan go. He brings something different to the show. FWIW, my wife hates it. She says it's just too dark this season.
11/29/2016 6:20 PM
I agree, JDM is playing Negan perfectly. You know you should hate the bastard, but you can't help but to like him. I think Dwight ends up turning against him, and will ultimately help the other 4 (Alexandria, Hilltop, Kingdom and Oceanside) take down Negan. But seeing how popular Negan is right now, I think they might just stretch him out for a while. And not really sure if Rick is beaten, or regrouping. But the line of the season is when Negan told Rick he just slid his dick down his throat and he thanked him. My wife has not been watching that much either this season, too stressful for her.
11/29/2016 11:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...1070|1071|1072|1073|1074...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.