ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Injury. There is obviously risk at all stages of a career but you'll kick yourself in the sack if you don't arb2, offer a 5y deal then see him suffer a devastating injury during what would have been his 2nd arb year.

His LT demands aren't going to change much but his arb demands will skyrocket.
2/28/2018 9:32 PM
Which one of these guys should be my backup catcher in BL? Which one should i trade? and do they have any value?

Player Profile: Ivan Pena - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Player Profile: Phil Kawakami - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Player Profile: Nick Davis - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Kawakami looks like he would be a stud if he had any sort of wheels,

Foster is going into arb1

Pena looks okay but bad dur/health
3/1/2018 2:40 AM
B/U catcher is often a preference but I'd use Kawakami as none are special defensively. PK should be the best hitter. You didn't list a Foster but the other two aren't going to bring much in trade. Pena is worth nothing but maybe someone will give a up little for Davis.
3/1/2018 6:44 AM
When I first heard of bitcoin I thought "WTF?" That hasn't changed. I still don't get it.

I value defense at SS over bat. All but Shep meet my minimum requirements on D so, yeah, I think you've got a playoff capable SS.
3/3/2018 6:44 AM
Is there an easier way to extract information from the game? I would like to build some advanced stats formulas, but kinda of limited by the copying and pasting.
3/6/2018 1:20 PM
People have talked about "exporting data" quite a bit. Beats me how to do it any differently.
3/7/2018 9:33 AM
Today is the 48th anniversary of Mississippi Queen. Doing anything to celebrate?
3/7/2018 9:50 AM
I'll probably go to the gym, have a beer afterwards and watch some TV. Big day, big day indeed!!!
3/7/2018 10:03 AM
What happens if you exceed your payroll budget? I don't expect that to occur, but have a waiver claim in on a guy making more than what I have left (just transferred money to prospect forgetting I made the claim). There's only like 30 games left in the season.
3/8/2018 5:32 PM
Your claim will not process.
3/8/2018 5:50 PM
Posted by McGirkTheJer on 3/6/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Is there an easier way to extract information from the game? I would like to build some advanced stats formulas, but kinda of limited by the copying and pasting.
There's a guy in GD who wrote a program that extracts all prospect info to make it easier to evaluate. Wish someone with computer savvy would come over to HBD and do the same to pull all the stat info needed for advanced stats. Guess us HBD guys are all too stoopid, or lazy, or both.
3/8/2018 7:24 PM
That is not a question. There is a guy. I'm not going to name him but, if he wants to step up and say "Send me a SM", this is his opportunity.
3/8/2018 8:04 PM
That was not a question

On this International Women's Day, if you had to pick a favourite female musical performer, who would it be?
3/8/2018 8:04 PM
Damn, that's a toughie. I really liked Melissa Ethridge, Sheryl Crowe and Heart back in the day. I know none of that really "fits" my ******* profile but ME was singing "from the heart", SC could belt out some "fun" tunes and Heart could crank out some really good music.

Edit: Not really a fan but Ke$ha has a song, Praying, where she really seems to mean what she's singing. I think she had some issues with one of her producers or something. It's ridiculously insane how that song gets to me. Somewhat like a few of Eddie Vedder's tunes. That dude can make you believe what he's singing. Even if you don't always understand what he's saying.
3/8/2018 8:14 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...1145|1146|1147|1148|1149...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.