ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

They all lead to the same conclusion.   But the most annoying is the "Anyone making over 1m is available" world chat when the owner is playing .400 ball.
4/16/2013 1:44 PM
With minor league roster sizes, when I have a short-term injured player (say, less than two weeks) I can just inactivate him instead of DL'ing him.  But if I do so, am I missing out on any ratings benefits?  Not looking for any "bumps", just wondering if this practice is in fact detrimental.

4/18/2013 7:36 AM
You can deactivate him with no ill effects(sans loss of playing time).   If he takes a hit due to the injury, he will not get a recovery bump.
4/18/2013 8:01 AM
So the thing to do is to look at the "Time of Injury" ratings and let that determine DL or not?

4/18/2013 8:14 AM
Pretty much but I don't want to give bad advice.   Sometimes you can get a recovery bump even if you don't take a hit at the time of injury.   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Harold Coco is a non-prospect who got a minor knee injury.  Losing playing time was no big deal and I decided to take a chance on Injury Recovery and maybe a future DITR.    As you can see, he received an Injury Recovery.   He'll get another.
4/18/2013 8:27 AM
Which season is more the norm for this player?  Last year or this year? He starts only against righties.  

whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx
4/18/2013 9:13 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If you have an injury-prone starter like Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Rod DeJean, do you even play him during spring training?  Will he still get a bump if he doesn't play at all during spring training?
4/21/2013 4:00 PM
DO you think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone?
4/21/2013 4:34 PM
Heading to Vegas over the summer. Any recommendations on where to stay?
4/21/2013 7:14 PM
If your AAA hitting coach only has a 72 hitting iq rating and your ML hitting coach has an 86 rating, would you bump your top hitting prospect up to the ML even tho he still has a year or two to develop yet?  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Lariel Cubillan
4/21/2013 11:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...713|714|715|716|717...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.