ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The engine can only do so much at once.  I have worlds that sim 45-50 minutes apart.
6/25/2013 10:37 PM
How much time should an owner ideally spend on the HBD amateur draft?
6/26/2013 6:15 PM
15-45 minutes depending on draft position and scouting.   I do my initial rankings in about 15 minutes.  That's just moving guys around.   But I only have money in one side of scouting so, if I see 40 players worth ranking, it's a good day.  Then, over the next few days, I'll move a few around.  That's a couple of minutes a time. 
6/26/2013 8:12 PM
I understand that if an owner releases a player I can pick him off waivers for prorated minimum salary, while the original owner is still on the hook for his original salary.

Does that also apply if the player is signed through future seasons?  Or do I pick up the full original contract next season?

6/27/2013 11:54 AM
327k in future seasons.    That's why players should never be released.   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Alex James is not worth 6m.    But I'm paying 327k. 
6/27/2013 12:05 PM
Aaron Hernandez is now up to three murders.  What will the final body count be?
6/27/2013 2:47 PM
Should I be buying gold and silver on the dips?
6/27/2013 3:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...733|734|735|736|737...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.