ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

You can do a very simple check if you'd like(but I'll give you the answer anyway).  Yes, there's a difference.    A confined space, like a car, heats up and holds the heat more than large, open space.    You can check this by checking the temp in your house and your car parked in the shade.  I have a stand alone bathroom(just a toilet in a room) that's maybe 6x12.   Close that door, in my air conditioned house, and it becomes a sauna in half an hour. 

BTW, sorry about your father but the cops probably did what was required of them.   Oddly enough, sometimes they get attitude when enforcing the law.   Maybe because they're power-hungry ******** or maybe because they deal with the dregs of the earth on an hourly basis.   Maybe a combination in some cases.
9/19/2013 8:48 AM (edited)
What to you say to someone that pines for a guy that doesn't want to be with them? Because, for some ridiculous reason, they are coming to me for advice. The guy who's been married for 25 years, and didn't notice that his future wife was flirting with him for 6 full weeks before she finally said "FFS, I'm flirting with you!!!!"
9/19/2013 9:07 AM
That's confusing.   A guy was married for 25 years but, for whatever reason, is not now.   A woman he doesn't care to be with has been flirting with him for a 6 weeks says "I'm flirting with you!!!!"   And yet you call her his future wife while asking what to tell the woman because he doesn't really care for her.    Anyway, if I got all that right, I'd probably go with "You can do better than him."   While that may illicit a "**** you, you're a jerk" because she loves him so much, you won't have to worry about her asking for advice again. 
9/19/2013 9:33 AM
I'll restate in English

What to you say to someone that pines for a guy that doesn't want to be with them?
Because, for some ridiculous reason, they are coming to me for advice.
Me, the guy who's been married for 25 years, and didn't notice that his future wife was flirting with him for 6 full weeks before she finally said "FFS, I'm flirting with you!!!!". How would I know what to say?

Which, after that clarity, probably elicits the same answer.
9/19/2013 9:36 AM
Did you know that I've spent nearly the past 27 years working in an elliptic lenticular cylinder?
9/19/2013 9:40 AM
Yeah, using English helps me understand.    But, yeah, pretty much same advice.   Unless, of course, it's a dude asking you.  Then you just change it to "**** that *****.   She looks like a skanky whore to me!!!" and throw a hand up for a high five. 

Common knowledge.
9/19/2013 1:29 PM (edited)
That sounds non gender specific to me. If I switch "she" to "he", can I tell the woman that and expect the high five anyway?
9/19/2013 3:46 PM
No.  You can change it to "**** that dude.   He's an arrogant *******!!"     Then squeeze her ***.
9/19/2013 3:57 PM
It went well right until the end. Are you sure that was good advice?
9/20/2013 8:19 AM
Positive.   Maybe things are different in Canada. 
9/20/2013 8:23 AM
could it be because of the exchange rate?
9/23/2013 12:20 PM
That can't help.
9/23/2013 1:02 PM
Have you spent any time today thinking about Fred Merkle's boner, which happened 105 years ago today?
9/23/2013 1:27 PM
Baseball is over.   Get back to me in October.   Maybe.
9/23/2013 2:48 PM
I asked a 59 year old Raider fan I work with to give me keys to Raiders winning tonight.  His reply was "Break Peyton's neck." 

What are your keys to a Raider win?
9/23/2013 4:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...756|757|758|759|760...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.