ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Are you a Breaking Bad fan?
2/4/2014 4:26 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

Using my formula(s), Bannister would be better VR(by about 10%) but Ordaz should have a higher RC27.  If that makes no sense, BB will have a higher BA/OBP vs RH but EO's power will allow him to produce more runs. 

2/9/2014 8:15 AM
That is not a question.
2/10/2014 7:11 PM
how many questions have been asked in this thread?
2/10/2014 9:06 PM
1854 counting that one.
2/11/2014 8:30 AM
Why do we never get an answer, when we're knocking at the door?
2/11/2014 9:46 AM
Your odor.
2/11/2014 9:52 AM
What's your thoughts on an openly gay player in the NFL?
2/11/2014 10:32 AM
I think the culture will make it tougher than people like to believe.   How it works out will depend a lot on the demeanor of Sam.  If it's Jonathan Martin-like, it's going to be a huge problem.  If he basically ignores the slurs(which I'm sure he's already done) that he will hear, it will just become a matter of the players accepting him as a teammate.  And that won't be a problem if he plays well.   As far as the guy who worries that he might be checking out his weiner, that dude is already worried about players checking out his weiner.   Can't fix him.  

Think back to Riley Cooper.   "OMG.  He dropped a n-bomb and 70% of the guys he'll be playing with won't forget that.  He's going to have tough year!!!"   He played well and it became a non-story.   Maybe RC isn't going out for drinks with everyone but there was no problem after the one flare-up during training camp.  Sam may not have a bunch of dinner parties for teammates but no one will be going out of their way to give him grief if he can help his team win.
2/11/2014 10:58 AM
Why are some people queer?
2/11/2014 12:17 PM
I like to say because they want to be to stir up the liberals but I don't really know why.   Some dudes like fat chicks, some crank it at the sight of bare feet and I can't explain those either.  So it's conceivable that some dudes like fat dudes(or skinny ones). 
2/11/2014 12:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...781|782|783|784|785...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.