ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

would you say you have sitemail from me?
5/18/2014 9:50 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
have you ever made a typo in all your years of typing?
5/19/2014 1:23 AM
If a rule 5 draft pick is taken, but the owner doesn't log in and the pick is never assigned to the ML team, will he automatically go back to the originalffranchise after a certain amount of time?
5/19/2014 1:31 PM
Interesting you think he'd be released and not sent back to original team...I can report back when I find out if you'd like?
5/19/2014 1:57 PM
Given our recent conversation about LHPs in the Pitcher Ratings thread, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Tony Ramsey.  Former first round pick I inherited when I took over my team.  Obviously his giant problem is his 53 vR.

I have to make a decision on him next season, he'll be entering his 3rd arb.  Given his low Patience I figured I'd have to long term him now to keep him, but I'm not sure he's even going to be worth the 3rd arb.  He's been hit around in a long relief role this season (I have more promising players I gave his starts to), and for 5-6 million in his roster spot, I should be able to upgrade in free agency.  3rd arb, long term, or kick him to the curb?

5/20/2014 12:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...809|810|811|812|813...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.