ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

I remember when it was just a blank clipboard :( sigh

how old are you?
8/13/2014 4:18 PM (edited)
Well, one of mine is just a clipboard.  Beats me how to remove said face. 
8/13/2014 5:59 PM
Why is this guy  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Glen Harris so bad?  
His vR and Control aren't great, but he's got 4 solid pitches, and a stellar vL. 

(Don't pay too much attention to his Season 26 stats - I took over the team at 0-24 with half my pitching staff at 0(0). 
8/13/2014 11:10 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Should Mitt Romney run again? No other candidate seems at all appealing, and he can play the "see, I was right" card.
8/20/2014 10:31 AM
Probably but rolling out the same old same old is not going to get the conservatives anywhere.   My guess, as unappealing as Hillary is, that he'd be routed by her in a national election.  Romney hasn't done anything to make himself more viable.
8/20/2014 10:50 AM
That is not a question.   And proves that you're not more viable.
8/20/2014 2:21 PM
Is there any rhyme or reason as to when player ratings updates appear? Some players get an update after 20 games, others after 35. Some get 4 updates during the season, some get 5.

Also, is it fair to assume that a developing players'ratings are increasing even if he hasn't had an update yet? For example, if my hitter started the season at 55 contact, then 30 games into the season his update shows 57 contact. In game 29 his actual rating is probably closer to 57 than 55, even if we don't see it, right?

I assume that in reality the players rating is something like 56.75, and it might go up by .05 every game he plays, but not sure if this is a actually true.
8/20/2014 2:36 PM
I've never been able to pin down an exact reason for the ratings update.    I usually notice the first between game 20 and 25.    The rest seem to come every 30-40 games.  As I understand it, ratings are always progressing/regressing and the "marker" is what he plays at.   Meaning 56 is 56 even if it's 56.8 today and will be 57 tomorrow when the next marker presents itself.
8/20/2014 2:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...827|828|829|830|831...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.