ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Pretty sure Wallace is still with the Dolphins and will be covered by Revis.   Assuming Wayne and Sproles are healthy, I start them.
9/4/2014 12:18 PM
How many PI penalties will be called tonight?
9/4/2014 12:25 PM
What would you expect out of a left handed hitter with an 89 in speed and the following offensive ratings?

Cont: 44, Pwr-66, vL-96, vR-74, Eye-82
9/4/2014 12:26 PM
If I were to believe what Polian said on the radio earlier today, a normal amount.   4-5.

That's a tough one.  I can't think of a player I've had with that sort of combination.   Did a quick player search in a couple of worlds and couldn't find one.   250/330/425.   His speed would help him get IF hits but his contact hurts that.   His VL is great but hitting LH negates that.   He can obviously hit righties well enough to be a full-time players. 
9/4/2014 1:05 PM
Mike, can you tell me why whenever I post in the world chat of a league that I want to rebuild and will trade veterans for prospects, I get offers along the lines of Kyle Loshe for Clayton Kershaw. Why do people think that means I'm giving good players away?
9/4/2014 7:03 PM
what is your analysis of this team:http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5169
what are they missing?
9/4/2014 7:09 PM
Would you promote Zeke Kendall to your ML roster this season or wait one more?
9/5/2014 8:23 AM
Trading is one of the most difficult aspects of the game.   Most people start with ridiculous offers.  If you're fortunate, they'll negotiate.   But, far too often, they feel they have to steal from you for the deal to work.

Honestly, that's just a bad team.   It could use hitting, fielding and pitching. 

He could pitch in the bigs but he's nothing special.    If he's not at least a SP3 on your team, I'd give it another season.
9/5/2014 8:48 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/5/2014 8:48:00 AM (view original):
Trading is one of the most difficult aspects of the game.   Most people start with ridiculous offers.  If you're fortunate, they'll negotiate.   But, far too often, they feel they have to steal from you for the deal to work.

Honestly, that's just a bad team.   It could use hitting, fielding and pitching. 

He could pitch in the bigs but he's nothing special.    If he's not at least a SP3 on your team, I'd give it another season.
really? I agree as far as the hitting goes. I think the defense and pitching are decent. what am I missing?
9/5/2014 6:02 PM
Yeah, really.   You're getting a negative play every three games.  If you're not using a slugging failed C in RF, who will give you 20ish every season, something is amiss.   You have no one who is horrible but you do have a team full of weak fielders.   Your fielding percentage is .982.   .986-987 is average.   So your defense fails all around.  You have three pitchers with 70+ splits.  Only one has a pitch over 70.   Those are kind of my low end numbers.   And you're especially weak against LH hitters.  So, again, your pitching fails on all fronts.  There's a reason, well several reasons, why you're 46-62.   And I just laid them out. 
9/6/2014 7:57 AM
Jets D vs oak. Or cincy d vs bal
And
Antonio brown or Emmanuel sanders
9/6/2014 8:57 PM
Jets D.   Rookie QB on the road in his first start.   And Oakland has lost a million in a row in the Eastern time zone. 
Brown.  Cleveland is not good.
9/7/2014 7:45 AM
How awesome is the Big Ten this season?
9/8/2014 1:57 PM
Why are people suddenly so outraged by Ray Rice after seeing video? What did they think happened in elevator?

Have you lived in/been to Charleston, SC? Thoughts?

9/8/2014 2:01 PM
Posted by kermit on 9/8/2014 1:57:00 PM (view original):
How awesome is the Big Ten this season?
Did kermit spell "awful" wrong?
9/8/2014 2:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...830|831|832|833|834...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.