ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Settle a bet for me.  If I like Broadway musicals, does that make me gay?
10/3/2014 6:51 PM
Further to that question, consider that my favourite musical was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and my favourite part was seeing Donny Osmond in a loincloth.  Would that make me gay?
10/3/2014 6:52 PM
why haven't I asked any questions, since page 822 of this thread?

will this thread, along with cockroaches and twinkies, be the only thing left when the world ends?

why is this guy a consistent below avg hitter (lifetime .250??), I know his overall is low, but his hitting ratings are all very good.
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Otto Tekotte
10/3/2014 8:38 PM
Not necessarily.  But, if you proudly announced it around the people I hang with, you would be ridiculed.   FWIW, I watched a season of DWTS.   I don't proudly announce it at parties.

While I have no idea what Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is, enjoying Donny in a loincloth probably does indicate a level of gayness.

There is a good chance.    Buffalo is a slight pitcher's park but I'd still have expected better numbers unless he's played fatigued.
10/3/2014 9:23 PM
"While I have no idea what Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is, enjoying Donny in a loincloth probably does indicate a level of gayness."

That's what my fiancee thought, too.  I wholeheartedly disagreed with her based on the assertion that admitting a man is good looking indicates a strong security in one's own sexuality.  

Any chance you're wrong on this?
10/3/2014 9:43 PM
First, I once thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.   I'm never wrong.

I have no problem with admitting a man is good looking.  One of my favorite movies is Fight Club.   My favorite opening scene is Achilles waking up with two broads, hopping on his horse, riding to the battlefield, smarting off at his king, killing a giant and challenging the entire other army.   I'm sure you know what those two movies have in common.   Once you figure that out, I'll admit that I'll watch pretty much anything he's in.

10/4/2014 7:34 AM (edited)
So this guy has been lights out

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Kevin Yoshii

G
reat control, velocity, groundball and a 90 pitch 1.  This cant last forever can it?  What should I realistically expect from Yoshi
10/4/2014 7:37 PM
Posted by ewood24 on 10/3/2014 8:38:00 PM (view original):
why haven't I asked any questions, since page 822 of this thread?

will this thread, along with cockroaches and twinkies, be the only thing left when the world ends?

why is this guy a consistent below avg hitter (lifetime .250??), I know his overall is low, but his hitting ratings are all very good.
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Otto Tekotte
He's about 30 singles short of where I'd project him over the course of his career, even playing half his games in Buffalo.  The only two reasons I can think of that he has hit that way are (a) there's some arbitrary decrease in ratings when pinch-hitting, which I doubt, or (b) with his 22 DUR he gets fatigues even at the level of play you've used him at, and that affects his performance.  I don't know that I believe either of those...

Mike, either of those theories resonate with anything you've noticed before?
10/4/2014 8:31 PM
First guy I thought of was Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: George Cannon because of the less than stellar splits and P1 along with GB/Velocity.    My guess is something along Cannon's career numbers would be what you'd expect to see.

I theorized the fatigue thing when I responded. 
10/5/2014 7:33 AM

Do you have a favorite HBD used city logo?  My favorite is Sacramento.

10/6/2014 3:14 PM
I do not.   Most are brown/bad yellow.  I sort of stopped paying attention.
10/6/2014 3:32 PM
stopped paying attention to what? everything?
10/6/2014 7:30 PM
Yes.
10/6/2014 9:07 PM
This towel has ebola. Career ender?
10/6/2014 10:12 PM
There will be a new guy in the costume next week.   Just gotta hope it was a bad joke and not the truth.   Because, if it was on the towel, it's in the suit.
10/7/2014 8:05 AM
◂ Prev 1...840|841|842|843|844...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.