FC Dynasty Unofficial Guide Book Topic

Posted by pajamainc on 1/29/2019 4:12:00 AM (view original):
Also for GK you can usually find a decent backup about 28-32 years old that has an overall rating of around 60 that will serve as a backup for pretty cheap. That way you don't have to worry about your fatigue settings and can keep it high so your keeper is 100% or close to it and ready for the big games. Just my 2 cents.

As for roster building I kind of follow what has been said. but I like at least 2 backup at every position other than GK. that gets me to 18 players. then I try and fill another spot at each position with an 18 year old to try and grow and build up for the future.
That's a good point. With one of my IDs, I actually do have a 2nd GK that I found for very cheap. He plays something like 3-5 games per season.

As an aside, I just realized that we are both in World 85 together, one of the best FC Dynasty worlds out there. Your USA league is impossible. My Hungarian league was almost as tough until the sportshub migration killed half of our teams.

Anyone wanting to join an active world, World 85 is definately worth looking at. We have a tournament that has up to 24 participants each season. This is what FC Dynasty could be like if WIS would spend a little monet advertising the game.
2/4/2019 10:58 PM (edited)
Posted by ozzzball19 on 1/29/2019 10:44:00 AM (view original):
Thanks for the information guys. In like week 34 so getting towards the end of the first season. Looking forward to hopefully improving going into season 2. Will have a lot to sign as I dont plan on keeping but one or two of the first group I signed.
I hope you stick around. The game is simplified but you can't beat the price and, in the right world, is a lot of fun.
2/4/2019 10:46 PM
Are there openings in World 85? Looks like it is close to rolling over.
2/4/2019 11:49 PM
Posted by ozzzball19 on 2/4/2019 11:49:00 PM (view original):
Are there openings in World 85? Looks like it is close to rolling over.
Oh yeah.

Canada, USA, Hungary, Mexico, Brazil...all of the national leagues have plenty of openings.
2/5/2019 5:56 PM
Thanks - going to try and get in USA Division. Got in and am looking forward to it.
2/8/2019 4:12 PM (edited)
I'm thinking of Getting back into this
7/6/2019 7:11 PM
Posted by kas1007 on 7/6/2019 7:11:00 PM (view original):
I'm thinking of Getting back into this
You should, kas. If you get into a world with active owners, (World 85 is comparatively loaded) it is a very simple but fun game...and you can't beat the price...
7/6/2019 7:53 PM
Hi - a question if that's OK - is it better to field all your highest overall rated players or to have a blend?
For example your best, highest overall rated strikers together or a passer/dribbler with a finisher, or your best rated midfielders together as opposed to a attacking midfielder with a more defensive partner?
Thanks.
1/3/2022 9:20 AM
Posted by MasterVolume on 1/3/2022 9:20:00 AM (view original):
Hi - a question if that's OK - is it better to field all your highest overall rated players or to have a blend?
For example your best, highest overall rated strikers together or a passer/dribbler with a finisher, or your best rated midfielders together as opposed to a attacking midfielder with a more defensive partner?
Thanks.
I subscribe to the later mostly. sounds like some experimentation is due for your team to see what you succeed at best.
1/3/2022 10:19 AM
Posted by Duuude2 on 1/3/2022 10:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MasterVolume on 1/3/2022 9:20:00 AM (view original):
Thanks.
I subscribe to the later mostly. sounds like some experimentation is due for your team to see what you succeed at best.
Thanks Duuude
1/6/2022 6:03 PM
I just restarted FC Dynasty recently, and since I am rebuilding a team, I thought I would pick some brains. Which one of the ratings appears to be most important for goalkeeper success? Goalkeeping or Goalkeeping instinct? I have debated this for many seasons, without coming up with a resounding answer. Any thoughts?
2/4/2023 12:46 PM
For me, the last one
2/18/2023 9:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
FC Dynasty Unofficial Guide Book Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.