Poker Forum (Scruple Discussion Reopened: BETA) Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I have been randomly updating wikipedia pages tonight.
9/9/2010 11:06 PM
Oh, well I will go back and change everything then
9/9/2010 11:08 PM
9/9/2010 11:10 PM
I just got Aces cracked.  There was a raise, a re-raise, an all-in and another all-in.  I say, "The only way I'm calling is with aces."  Then I look down and see aces so I call.  The player behind me calls, the original raiser folds, and the re-raise calls.  Flop comes Ad8h9h.  Turn 4h.  River 2s.  I flip over my aces, and the person next to me flips over QhQs6h9d for the flush.  I freakin' berate her for calling with a stupid hand while I announced I had aces.  I mean I'm really tearing into her to the point that she starts to cry.  I quickly change course, and start apoligizing to her and everyone at the table.  I start to walk away, and then I wake up.  I can't even win in my dream, but that's probably to be expected when I'm playing hold'em and they're playing omaha.
9/10/2010 3:45 PM
Yeah, I know that's a little out there, but I have had a 3 year horrible run. I haven't ever joined in any discussions, because I know no one wants to hear bad beat stories. But I swear I could sit with two grand at a table where everyone else has $100 and I would lose. It finally invaded my dreams, and I needed to vent.

I probably haven't even played for 3 months, but there's a 100K guarentee tournament getting ready to start. I really want to play, but I don't know that I will.
9/10/2010 6:27 PM
Played that rush miniftops today.  Didnt' cash.  Was going pretty good for a while, but my turned 2 pair filled out somebody's straight.
9/11/2010 11:10 PM
started playin a few freeroll qualifiers on PS to see if I can build a budget without having to deposit.  Qualified for a 2k weekly tourney sunday tonight in a HORSE freeroll with about 6000 in it.  Top 64 got entries.
9/15/2010 1:27 AM
been bleeding until late last night. 2nd in a $60+ Single table SNG. That just got me to about even since my last cashout. Need to get back to grind mindset.
9/16/2010 2:37 PM
Just got Kill Everyone and both volumes of Winning Poker Tournaments One Hand at a Time.  Gonna try to get some reading in to try to counteract the stagnation in my game.  Got a lot of confirmation bias and being too results-oriented going on.
9/18/2010 12:23 AM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13 Next ▸
Poker Forum (Scruple Discussion Reopened: BETA) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.