Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

3/14 - Tonights League is NCAA. Goes live at 8-9pm Pacific www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/03/15/knucklebones-sports
3/14/2011 4:56 PM
Hey anyway. Im parking this show after tonight until I get my site setup. I'll have audio streaming and some other stuff going on as soon as I figure it out. I run shows out of there now broadcasting through blogtalkradio.

If you like the show Im going to be able to do as much as I feel like at no extra cost so that is good. Everything will be run out of my site. Just go there anytime Im live. Dont have to sign up for anything, you can just pop into the chat.

www.knucklebonesradio.com
3/18/2011 8:31 PM (edited)
Live on Air for the next 2 hours! Click the above link.
3/18/2011 11:00 PM
Ok - that had to be cut short due to dis-interest or lack of notice. Probably a little of both. cant do roundtables without other people. I will stick to the individual leagues.

This is a completely thankless "job" but I enjoy the radio part.

In return for the radio coverage you link your leagues blog to lead to my www.hbdnews.blogspot.com. All you have to do is send a ticket to admin. The other thing I ask is that you have a good blogger willing to blog once a week for your league or less depending on how many commishes decide they want it. I will make those bloggers full admin.

1. Contact admin to transfer your leagues blog to lead to my blog hbdnews.blogspot.com
2. Send me a sitemail of the person you want to me to give admin powers to. I will need their email address to send permission to.
3. Sit back and listen to your leagues news.

Simple as that. No donations just a little credit for doing it. 

3/19/2011 12:26 AM
Actually let me revise.

My only request is that you link your league to my blog to get radio. If you decide you dont like it or I die you can change it anytime. Then you just need to let me know you've done it. I wont know otherwise. If you want admin powers their yours.
3/19/2011 12:42 AM
Awesome, ok dubrightway has offered to help with some postings on a league or two in addition to help design the blog so we have a new member to the team. This isn't about me although Im repsonsible for keeping the site up and paying the cost.

If anything were to come out of it above and beyond cost those nickels and dimes would be used to either make a better site or do contests for hbd credits. All members of HBD news will be full admin on my hbdnews blog, have the pw to blogtalkradio as long as I am there with them. Im still paid for 1.5 months so Ill be there that long on the transition to my website full time.

I guess Im not really looking for the commish here although obviously I'd want them to ok it. The blogger and being part of our team is really what Im looking for. This way talented bloggers that have busy jobs can help whenever they have time for their own leagues. All this through the hbdnews blog.

Sitemail me and get on board. The bus is leaving ..
3/19/2011 6:49 PM
HBD Radio will cover leagues of the members of HBD News blog it looks like. I'll wait until monday and then we'll lock in a schedule. So if you're in a league with FW_Kekionga, Tomjames, dubrightway, nyaggie98 or me then we'll cover your leagues pretty regular. If not you still have a chance to join our team or hook the blog up to your league. hbdnews.blogspot.com Shows will run out of www.knucklebonesradio.com - just wait for the on Air button to be blinking and push play.
3/20/2011 1:14 AM
Good news for the fans of fake baseball radio. ha. Anyways I've been cutting teams down to a dull roar and trying to get below 4. I'm also making progress on getting audio streaming for less money out of my own site so that will be great. I can also do as much radio as I feel like doing at no extra cost. I will definately cover leagues Im in and leagues of those who help on hbdnews pretty regular. I will still do random leagues as I feel up to it and will post here when I do. I'd still like to get a show run for them all at some point.

So my leagues, nyaggie98, tomjames, fw_kekionga will get more radio than anyone. Of course tomjames/fw have been MIA for awhile but Im a loyal guy and they put in a lot of effort when they were doing it. Aggs helps where it really has counted - $ so many thanks to him. 

Old podcasts are still available 24/7/365 on www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones ** Scroll down the page and you will see the previous episodes - If it doensn't say HBD or This week in so and so league, then it ISN'T HBD. All you have to do is push play on the episode you pick. Future episodes will be on my site www.knucklebonesradio.com See ya soon.
3/26/2011 9:39 PM
Alright I've got HBD 101s loaded up to my site. Those will be there 24/7/365 until I change them to something else. Just pop in and check em out whenever. www.knucklebonesradio.com

3/30/2011 10:41 PM
I forgot I posted this and never loaded the hbd 101s or actually something went wrong when I tried and then I forgot. Anyway they are loaded and ready to go 24 hours a day for awhile. Just go to the site and they will play. www.knucklebonesradio.com
4/5/2011 10:34 PM
I will be doing some new ones in the near future. TomJames is back and a lot will depend on what he feels like writing up. Otherwise leagues we are in or at least leagues I am in will get new radio shows. TomJames will no doubt do more league power rankings hbd wide. Keep an eye out summer is on the way.
4/6/2011 7:01 AM
Live shows this weekend Fri & Sat at 8-10pm Pacific time at www.knucklebonesradio.com - might even have new material from tomjames, maybe not. Either way new material and live shows every weekend for the near future. I will probably do 2 leagues per day unless there is something game wide like League Power Rankings which will be coming at some point. 
4/13/2011 9:35 PM
4/15 - Steinbrenner & Metropolis on Deck for tonight. Tomorrow TBA, both shows at 8-10pm Pacific. (11-1am Eastern) After im finished I will upload them to my site so you can listen whenever. I know you guys dont do live much. These are 2 hour shows and a good opportunity for people to call in or be in the chat. I will have both the site chat and the blogtalkradiochat up, its up to the people listening I guess. www.knucklebonesradio.com blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones 
4/15/2011 1:18 PM
My plans to do a show tonight were derailed so Ill have to do this tomorrow. Im sure people had better things to do than await my podcast on a friday. Same with tomorrow but the weekends is when I have set aside to do this. Of course once I run the shows they are available 24/7
4/15/2011 10:44 PM
ok on air live right now. Links are above, just go to knucklebonesradio.com Steinbrenner & possibly Metropolis. Lets see how Steinbrenner goes.
4/16/2011 11:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.