Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Chatting with one of the owners about doing a weekly show as the Teams Sim Owner. It will be an attempt at humor. I have little faith that I'll be very funny but we're talking about giving it a try. Either way league news coming soon. Thanks for all that voted in the polls. We're going to hold off on decision making until after the season. Keep an eye here and I'll post the link when I get it scheduled.
5/23/2013 11:04 PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nopcradionetwork/2013/05/28/roundtable-w-robert-benes-mexico-city < Ok this will be our first attempt at a weekly radio program for Sweet Lou league. Owner dubrightway will play the role of Robert Benes, owner, Mexico City Los Dos Hermanos. This was dub's idea and it sounds like it will be fun. If it works out this will be every week or as much as dub's wife let's him. (ha) 
5/25/2013 7:25 PM
Live Radio - was going to be dubrightway but he never got a chance to get back to me. AL review unless he calls.
5/27/2013 8:02 PM
Ok. I ended up having to scratch the whole thing. Admin is away on Blogtalkradio and skype was hanging up on me. I'll talk with dubrightway about re-scheduling it.
5/27/2013 8:33 PM
www.wisradio.blogspot.com < I've set this up for Hardball Dynasty people to listen at. Rickey radio tonight at 7pm Pacific!
5/31/2013 9:10 PM
www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2013/06/01/wis-radio--rickey-hbd-spring-training < This is the direct link to the show. Click it at 7pm Pacific or anytime after and the show will automatically load. Also this is where you could sign up for a free account and try your own radio. 
5/31/2013 9:20 PM
www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2013/06/02/wis-radio--rickey-nl-previews-2 < Part 2 of the National League previews goes live in 1.5 hours. All are welcome to listen/comment/chat.

http://www.wisradio.blogspot.com is a spot for HBD'ers to listen. The top link goes direct to the show. 
6/1/2013 6:26 PM
This has been changed to 6pm Pacific.
6/1/2013 8:00 PM
Posted by knucklebones on 6/1/2013 8:00:00 PM (view original):
This has been changed to 6pm Pacific.
Good solid in-depth review of the NL East. Looking forward to the rest of the previews.
6/1/2013 11:03 PM
Back tomorrow with the South. I try to be thorough and maybe a bit repetitive but that was fun with Mchales assistance in the chat. Chatters are a great help. Please embed the chat to your own league blogs if you want and I'll be able to see you when I run this. Theres a code on the chat at wisradio.blogspot.com/ You can also sign up at www.xat.com and get yourself a nickname.
6/1/2013 11:09 PM
Podcasts are available 24/7 after I run them. I will try to get all the hardball Dynasty archives in once place at some point. Lots of links in this thread. Many if not all are still good.
6/1/2013 11:10 PM
xat.com/web_gear/chat/embed.php <<<< click this link to get a universal chat to install in your blog. When I run the shows you can be part of the audience from your own leagues blog.
6/1/2013 11:13 PM
wisradio.blogspot.com/2013/06/rickey-world-national-league-south.html South Preview today at 6pm Pacific! Still looking for owners from around the site to do the WIS User interviews on Podcast. Just hit me up in sitemail and we'll set it up,
6/2/2013 6:43 PM
wisradio.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-rickey-world-national-league-south.html < Live radio at 3pm Pacific! Rickey NL South previews continue.
6/4/2013 5:06 PM
Ok from now on I'm just posting the links that go direct to the show. When using those direct links you don't have to do anything. The show will load on its own. For the people that already know the routine, please use the http://www.wisradio.blogspot.com blog so we get everyone in the same chat.
6/4/2013 8:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...36|37|38|39|40...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.