Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

On Todays episode -

Cobb - Lars the Greeks Season 17 preview NL, Cobbfather - Minor league quick glance NL north, Double Day - Hitting Streak! , Erffdogg Memorial - MLB theme news, Long Haul R Us - Possible season 13 FA class - Geronimo Rijo & More!!

On Air in 2.5 hours!! 5:30-7:30pm - Come chat during the live show at blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones - Just click the green chat now button. (You must give blogtalkradio an email to register to chat although you can watch as a "guest")
7/23/2010 6:06 PM
I ran the show without the mic plugged in the first 35 minutes, so skip ahead about 1/4 way into the player to listen to the last 1 1!2 hours. I managed to get in all the news that was posted.

Tomorrows show will depend on blog material provided or news on leagues I play in. rcktchamp from Long Haul R Us may call in to talk about the draft. As always callers and chatters during the live show overrule anything I have going on. So call in on skype or your regular phone if for no other reason but to put a wrench in the works.

Thanks for listening on the old podcasts!! Remember to favorite my show by clicking the heart on the player. Remember to share on facebook and tweet if you use either site. Same with the blog, we can use all the extra exposure we can get.

7/23/2010 10:39 PM
Ok everyone let's s how support to KB! His show starts in like 2 minutes.
7/24/2010 8:27 PM
7/24 - NCAA - World Series Roundup by Hurricane384, Ron Cey - Season 16 Honolulu Haille Maia Miricles draft review, Shoeless Joe - Portugal goes yard thrice, Ryan - Season 16 Franchise Standings totals, Double Day - Iowa City signs the future, Shopping tips from Pastor Pat (btr person)

WOW. Didn't know tomhighway had such pull on this site. This was one of the most listened to Hardball Dynasty News episodes with 33 live listeners. We also had 5 guys in the blogtalkradio chat room at one point. THANKS for giving the show a chance and listening. It only takes an email to sign up for blogtalkradio and be in their chat/radio. Come join. If you decide to do your own radio show you'll have my 100% support.

Either way it was a lot more fun to do with more people involved. I hope we can get more on board for the station but if not I will continue running the show 5:30-7:30pm Pacific 7 days (occaisional days off) Get your blogger busy and get on board with the hbdnews.blogspot.com blog so we can get your league on the air!!

Thanks to the bloggers and the guys who come and support the show. Its come a long way since the beginning and is only getting better.
7/24/2010 10:59 PM
< embed src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" width="540" height="405" name="chat" flashvars="id=101429820" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /><br /><small><a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/?cb">Get your own Chat Box!</a> <a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=101429820">Go Large!</a></small><br />

Just close the gap between the <embed at the top.    <<< This is the original chat from the people I took it from ;) - copy paste this to your gadgets in the blogs and join the rest of us.

*** Wanted to stick the code for the global chat up here 1 more time - join the dozen or so leagues that have this chat installed and hang out with different hbd leagues.
7/24/2010 11:02 PM
Hardball Dynasty News on schedule in 3:15 hrs! Get your blog material ready so I can put it on the Air. I see a few stories there. Gleeman franchise win totals, some news from Doubleday and some other stuff. Still room on the episode for more.
7/25/2010 5:19 PM
Appreciate all the hard work!
7/26/2010 12:30 PM
Just posted the Lars the Greek AL preview on the Cobb Blog, can't wait to hear it broadcast on the air when I get a chance to listen to the podcast!  Great radio stuff KB!
7/26/2010 4:32 PM
Thanks isack24!!

7/25 - Alexander - season 15 franchise win totals, The Bigs - World Series GM interview - jmagliaro, Clarkson - Saving Ace, Gleeman - season 15 franchise win totals, Ron Cey - Kansas City season 16 draft review, Shoeless joe - Season 8 win projection update

7/26 - Todays projected news - The Bigs - World Series GM interview drvmu1, Billy Beane - World Series & Season 1 Preview, Clarkson - News & Notes, Fingers - World Series 15, Mantle - Voting procedures for proposed rules, Ron Cey - season 16 draft review, Shoeless Joe - Major injuries hit 2 NL teams, shtickless - season 17 previews, Wright - Power Rankings, USMLB - Power Rankings 

Come check it out. Links to the show and blog are all over this thread. We also have a global chat that more than a dozen leagues are using together. Get going and install it! Code and directions are in one of the above posts.
7/26/2010 4:40 PM
Just saw your post FW - we have a full show today which is awesome. People will probably even be spared the music I play on breaks. I will try to get Lars The Greek from Cobb in there too along with Rickey World IFA signings,
7/26/2010 4:42 PM
No big if it's put in tomorrows show, I'm happy to listen to it any time.
7/26/2010 4:49 PM
By the way, we're still looking for people to nominate different hall of fame blog posts. Do you remember a hall of fame worthy post?? Let FW_Kekionga know and he'll get it on the blog.

Also I wan't to thank those that have started posting in their blogs, it makes the show much easier for me to do. Remember to include links to your players if you want me to highlight the player in your blog post. If your leagues RSS feed isn't on our hbdnews.blogspot.com blog then just send FW_Kekionga a sitemail and he'll get it on there for you. We probably have about 50 feeds going so I know we don't have all the leagues included.

I know some of the topnotch leagues such as Moneyball aren't on there. Thats a shame. Who knows, maybe they're doing their own now.

Anyways we'd love to have more people on board for Hardball Dynasty News - just sitemail me and join up with FW_Kekionga, Kneeneighbor, TomJames & Myself. I have also gotten help from a lot of different owners and commishes in different ways - Thanks to all those guys. delhibengal, rcktchamp, btkantz, tomhighway, firesign34 - there are a lot more. I'll just stop now so that way I won't leave any out.

Thanks for all the podcast listens. Its as good as live and I dont have to pay attention to the blogtalkradio chat that way. lol.
7/26/2010 4:54 PM
7/26 - The Bigs - World Series GM interview drvmu1, Billy Beane - World Series & Season 1 Preview, Clarkson - News & Notes, Fingers - World Series 15, Mantle - Voting procedures for proposed rules, Shoeless Joe - Major injuries hit 2 NL teams, shtickless - season 17 previews, Wright - Power Rankings, USMLB - Power Rankings

7/27 - (Dentist appointment so may be off) - if not I will do Ron Cey - Season 16 draft reviews, Cobb - Lars the Greek AL previews, Rickey - IFA signings & More.
7/26/2010 10:42 PM
Decided to take a few days off until August. We should start up again full steam with other hosts at that time. Check the forums here and I'll keep people up to date on whats going on.
7/28/2010 1:56 PM
7-31

Hardball Dynasty News

knucklebones Radio

Date / Time: 7/31/2010 5:30 PM

Category: Sports

Call-in Number: (347) 934-0696

Alexander - The Record update pt 2, Romano - Indianapolis Rounders, The Bigs - One vote makes Leonard back to back AL MVP, Billy Beane - World Series Recap, Clarkson - A decade of desperation, Cobb - Hot Prospects AL South, Doubleday - All Star break Power Rankings, Double Mendoza - ML Debut, Evangenline - New Winning Records, Fingers - World Series Champs, Metropolis - 28 games in, NCAA - Free Agent Rankings, OCD - Power Rankings, Cey - S16 International signings first half review, Shoeless Joe - The Crazy AL North, Shtickless - Al East Preview, Wright - Hot Stove Report

I will try to get as much of this in as possible - thx for listening!
7/31/2010 7:27 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.