Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Last nights episode - USMLB Power Rankings by TomJames, Conversation with a new WiS player.(Seth)

Tonights show will include OCD Power Rankings and any "fresh" blog material for the hbdnews.blogspot.com & the RSS feeds from the Hardball Dynasty blogs.
7/15/2010 7:41 PM
Great stuff on the radio, got to enjoy it at lunch today!
7/15/2010 8:28 PM
Its great that we're finally getting people to listen. Its not a big deal to sign up for blogtalkradio.com, all you need is an email. You can make an id and join us live in the blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones chatroom. If you use your HBD name everyone will recognize you easier and you'll be able to chat. You can also make your own radio show for free - 2 hours a day, 1 hour at a time. If you decide to make your own let us know and Ill stick your show button on the hbdnews.blogspot.com blog so the listeners we've built up may listen to your show too.

We'd rather have you just join us and split the cost of a better station. Lowest premium is 40 per month, then they have the 100 per month. This gives you more time on the air and advertising from blogtalkradio.

Anyways we'd love to have you call in and listen live and once again the price of admission to blogtalkradio is an email. Either way until we get together I will run my show everyday from 5:30-7:30pm Pacific.

If you miss it, all my shows have been archived on my show page at blogtalkradio. You'll know what to do when you get to my showpage. Just choose the Hardball Dynasty News episodes. They're all dated and some have descriptions. I've only recently concentrated on doing that.

Todays show included OCD Power Rankings done by TomJames & Ryan Championships Round Playoff Review. The Bigs - Interview with shobob, Kansas City Scouts GM. I also tried to promote the Whatifsports.com site as much as possilbe. Music was Ed Meeker - Take me out to the Ballgame, Valley Lodge - various songs, Payday Monsanto (myspace.com/payze) - Various.

As always thanks to our podcast listeners. Most people listen when they can. Support us by listening to all the old podcasts!!

We are willing to do episodes on your subject matter concerning HBD. Just post here and request it.

Rickey World News on tap for tomorrows show among other HBD news.
7/16/2010 4:44 PM (edited)
7/15 - Rickey - League news, Clarkson - Jennings no hitter!, Cobb - Dean Hernandez trade, Double Day - Roger Reynolds Memphis Superstar, Fisk - Power Rankings, Mantle - Announced Private World, Plumpy Rules - 15 season franchise records, Rizzuto - World Series Preview

7/16 - Shoeless Joe - Trade recap, Warning Track World - Power Rankings & recent news from all the RSS feeds on the Hardball Dynasty News blog.
7/16/2010 10:45 PM
7/16 - Shoeless Joe - Trade Recap. Calls from Tomhighway (HBD GM) & Pastor Pat (BTR Heckler) - Funny.

We're trying to get everyone to add the global chat to their blogs - Copy Paste the code from knucklebonesradio.blogspot.com and add it to your gadgets. It'd be great to see whos online and get all the leagues tied in.

I admit that I stole the chat from Doubleday or BallParkFranks but my chat is installed in more blogs at this point and it'd be easier/faster to use the kRadio one. If you'd like to join us in the chat just scroll down to the bottom of that link and copy the chat.

Tomorrows show is wide open. I'll find something to get on the Air. Call in, Join us in the blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones chat during the live shows (different than the blogs chat) It only takes an email to sign up for blogtalkradio.

Shows always run 5:30-7:30pm Pacific (8:30-10:30pm Eastern) - 7 days
7/17/2010 10:54 PM
< embed src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" width="540" height="405" name="chat" flashvars="id=101429820" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /><br /><small><a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/?cb">Get your own Chat Box!</a> <a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=101429820">Go Large!</a></small><br />

Just close the gap between the <embed at the top.    <<< This is the original chat from the people I took it from ;) - copy paste this to your gadgets in the blogs and join the rest of us.
7/18/2010 11:39 PM
7/18 - Off day
7/18/2010 11:40 PM
7/19 Unfortunately a brain fart of epic proportions happened when I forgot to unmute myself during a break. The CAPB/USMLB power rankings will be done again in tomorrows episode. Todays will be deleted.
7/19/2010 9:54 PM
I think you have issues if your brain is farting.
7/20/2010 9:31 AM
I have issues anyway but thats besides the point. Thanks for the input computer now be quiet before I unplug you. ;( 
7/20/2010 12:41 PM
On a roll. Todays show was canceled because my computer kept turning off. Don't know what the problem was. Anyway as previously posted the next couple of weeks were going to be as scheduled and until we get the HBD news going its just me. CAPB & USMLB Power ratings are still up to be done. 
7/21/2010 12:09 AM
7/21 - Running the CAPB & USMLB power rankings along with blog news from hbdnews.blogspot.com
7/21/2010 4:21 PM
7/21 - Managed to get the CAPB & USMLB Power Rankings done. Was a bit of a rough 10 minutes with technical difficulties but went ok. Listen to the podcast at blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones, there are 4 months worth of episodes to listen to. Just pick the HBD news episodes.

I spent some time trying to recruit other hardball dynasty people to the radio or hbdnews.blogspot.com and welcome you all to join us. Plague would be a great addition with his forum post "all time leaders" or even a guy like miket23. Hell we'd give you a whole page or two of your own. The more that get together with us the better the show/blogs will be.

Anyways listen to the podcasts or join up with us by sitemailing me your email. I'll give you your own page and make you a full admin on the blog. Also would put your radio button there on the blog if you choose to do your own episodes. Let me know.
7/21/2010 7:17 PM
On Air now!!! Hardball Dynasty News from the hbdnews.blogspot.com blog - come listen!! blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones
7/22/2010 8:39 PM
7/22 - Featured Blog Post - Striking fear into the southpaw heart - Plumpy Times/Plumpy Rules, ARomano - Blue Sox puts Sleepers to bed, Ballpark Franks - How are they doing? (FA/IFA/Trades), Rickey - My IFA signing

In tomorrows episode we have a ton of great blog material starting with Cobb - Lars the Greeks Season 17 preview NL, Cobbfather - Minor league quick glance NL north, Double Day - Hitting Streak! , Erffdogg Memorial - MLB theme news, Long Haul R Us - Possible season 13 FA class - Geronimo Rijo

All the of the above will be on tomorrows episode and maybe more if time permits. Come check out the live show if you get a chance or listen to the podcasts. Should be a good one tomorrow!
7/22/2010 10:44 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.