Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

1/12 - Looks like the ping pong match has us with back to current standings/leaders in place of historic right now. I will run another historic somewhere now that I've got the bugs out. Maybe after the big show Friday w/ TomJames announcing his private league rankings, we can get him to do power rankings for past seasons.

I will also try some kind of play by play at least once more. It went pretty bad the first time but thats usually the case on the fly.

Im not sure on the league Im running tomorrow yet. Will announce when I decide.
1/12/2011 12:57 AM
Posted by knucklebones on 1/3/2011 11:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/25/2010 7:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/13/2010 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/9/2010 2:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/4/2010 8:11:00 PM (view original):
<a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones" title="Listen to internet radio with Knucklebones Radio on Blog Talk Radio" style="margin: 3px 3px !important; background: url(http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/LivePlayerButton.gif) no-repeat 0 0 !important; display: block !important; padding: 17px 8px 8px 8px !important; width: 144px !important; height: 80px !important;  font-size: 12px; font-family: arial, sans-serif !important; color: #333; font-weight:bold !important; text-decoration: none !important;" target="_blank">Listen to <span style="display: block; position: fixed !important; background:url(http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/LivePlayerButton.gif) no-repeat -8px -40px !important; width: 150px !important; overflow: hidden !important; height: 0px !important;  font-size: 8px !important; filter:alpha(opacity=0) !important; opacity: 0.0  !important; padding: 0 0 0 0 !important; margin: 0 0 0 0 !important;">internet radio with </span> Knucklebones Radio<span style="display: block; position: fixed !important; background: url(http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/LivePlayerButton.gif) no-repeat -8px -40px !important; width: 150px !important; overflow: hidden !important; height: 0px !important;  font-size: 8px !important; filter:alpha(opacity=0) !important; opacity: 0.0  !important; padding: 0 0 0 0 !important; margin: 0 0 0 0 !important;"> on Blog Talk Radio</span></a>

This is my knucklebones radio "On Air" button, if its blinking, Im on air!! Fits neatly in a 1.5 x 1.5 section on your blog (estimate, its small) Copy/paste this to your html gadgets on your blog.
Updating the page with On Air button.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1/12/2011 9:09 PM
Posted by knucklebones on 1/3/2011 11:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/25/2010 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/13/2010 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/9/2010 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/4/2010 8:12:00 PM (view original):
< embed src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" width="540" height="405" name="chat" flashvars="id=101429820" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /><br /><small><a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/?cb">Get your own Chat Box!</a> <a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=101429820">Go Large!</a></small><br />

Just close the gap between the <embed at the top. <<< This is the original chat from the people I took it from ;) - copy paste this to your gadgets in the blogs and join the rest of us. (There are at least a dozen leagues that have this chat and all can use it together) 

Also this is the global chat many leagues have installed in their blog - come join the Fray and chat with others around HBD live.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1/12/2011 9:10 PM
Posted by knucklebones on 1/3/2011 11:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/25/2010 7:54:00 PM (view original):
12/25 - hbdnews.blogspot.com blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones randallonbaseball.blogspot.com prospectinsider.com www.blogtalkradio.com/prospectinsider
Bump
Bump
1/12/2011 9:10 PM
Took today off - I will run Plumpy tomorrow 9-11pm Pacific!

I've taken down all the polls except one. This is just to choose what show content you want - you can pick multiple answers. The other answers were either plainly clear or plainly undecided (play by play).

1/13/2011 1:05 AM
Posted by knucklebones on 1/13/2011 1:05:00 AM (view original):
Took today off - I will run Plumpy tomorrow 9-11pm Pacific!

I've taken down all the polls except one. This is just to choose what show content you want - you can pick multiple answers. The other answers were either plainly clear or plainly undecided (play by play).

Couldn't get this scheduled for 9pm EST has to be 930pm. This will be a short and sweet hour for Plumpy Rules. With a name like that they're lucky Im running them. ha. Just kidding. Only 1 hour tonight though 930pm-1030pm EST.
1/13/2011 8:33 PM
11/13 Plumpy Rules - HR Derby review and player highlights, Quick overview of the All Star game. Of course I don't think I have to tell anyone TomJames league power rankings go live tomorrow night at 10-12pm EST!!!! Don't miss that one!
1/13/2011 10:33 PM
1/14 - Today is the day and in 1.5 hours we'll begin the Private League power rankings! 9 Central - see you there! blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones. If you sign up for blogtalkradio (cost you an email), you can chat during the live show. You can join the chat as a guest either way.
1/14/2011 8:28 PM
11/14 Congrats to moneyball for being the no. 1 private league in our power rankings HBD wide! Great job as always by the computer TomJames for compiling the list.

Also proper recognition must go to our Knuckleheads - Dimaggio League was the worst private league according to the computer. See you in 6 months for the next hbd-wide Private league power rankings. Leagues that complete 10 seasons between then and now will be added.

THANK YOU for listening!

11/15 Roundtable discussion tomorrow night. Come vent about your power rankings or be on the show as a guest/caller/chatter. See you then!
1/15/2011 12:08 AM
11/15 Decided to take the weekend off. (maybe) We had the big show last night with tomjames and I dont want to get burned out doing the radio too much. Monday I'll take a look at the numbers again and go with the most popular leagues around DAY 37(All Star game). If we haven't run your league yet you're on the menu for sure. If we have and I said I'd take care of you, I will.

So thats pretty much the deal. Im running leagues right at the All star game like you voted for. If we get tomjames power rankings we'll run those. If not - right now it looks like current league standings are the favorite. There are polls in our hbdnews blog that can change what material we run. Vote as much as you like for the type of show formats you prefer.

Thanks again. The numbers for last nights show were suprisingly disappointing. The numbers for last weeks HBD roundtable I did solo on Saturday was the best show ever on HBD news. Kind of wierd. Had no plan, just talked about anything for 2 hours - lol. Anyways that got me page 4 in popular sports. Thats friggen awesome - thanks.

As you guys know I change my mind a lot and may run the roundtable later. I won't know until after my other radio show is over at 9pm. I might be more in the mood for it at that time.

1/15/2011 4:56 PM
Posted by _andrewbody_ on 1/15/2011 5:01:00 PM (view original):
are the rankings in text form anywhere?
hbdnews.blogspot.com
1/15/2011 5:15 PM
Poor jackie robinson.  We suck.
1/15/2011 6:26 PM
11/17 Sorry bout that a_ersberg - no hard feelings. Maybe next rankings you'll be on top. 

Stargell & Fisk are right at day 38 so they'll be at the magic 37 days tomorrow. That puts em on the menu. Leagues I haven't covered will be favored over those I have if theres a bunch and can't get to them all.

Stargell 1st hour 9-10pm, Fisk 2nd hour 10-11pm Eastern. Links are above and all over this thread.
1/17/2011 1:07 AM
I might actually have time to listen live for a change tonight to the Fisk Report ;)
1/17/2011 8:33 PM
Posted by raidersfan on 1/17/2011 8:33:00 PM (view original):
I might actually have time to listen live for a change tonight to the Fisk Report ;)
Cool Raidersfan. I've got you guys set to go in 50minutes or so. Stargell power rankings ares live right now!
1/17/2011 9:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...22|23|24|25|26...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.