Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

mickpb, yes!! we did make it there for lunch. It was the place I thought it was. Fresh bread and very good sandwiches. Been there a couple times since. I forgot what I had but it was hard to choose, I remember that much. :)

Ok, 4 more interviews with Rickey owners this weekend and it looks like that may be about it. I may start to pick up leagues randomly and run shows like I used to. I'm going to run the Interviews Saturday (3/17/12) at 7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern & Sunday (3/18/12) at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern. Owners Obiewon777, BastanRedSox, SoxFanJohn, & CincySteve to be included.

Join us if you'd like to ask the owners questions or just listen in. I will be in the chat to instruct you on how to listen or call. You can remain anonymous in the chat or get a nickname by registering with xat.com. www.knucklebonesradio.info
3/15/2012 2:37 PM
I am running 2 more Rickey league owner interviews on Friday at 10pm Eastern. Lloyd1995 & mchalesarmy. I have the weekend open and may run some random leagues under the title "This week in ____ league"
3/21/2012 7:21 PM

I'll be doing This week in Rickey tonight at 8pm Pacific/11pm Eastern if anyone is interested in listening in. www.knucklebonesradio.net/Radio_Chat.html 

3/25/2012 9:35 PM
Rickey Power Rankings Live at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern - www.knucklebonesradio.net/Radio_Chat.html If you'd like to listen in. Im also looking for leagues that want owner interviews done. Check out the HBD owner interviews archives at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones to get an idea of what they're like. Rickey is finished with theirs. First come first served. Just sitemail me.
3/27/2012 6:42 PM
Rickey Power Rankings (145 Games) in 5 minutes. www.knucklebonesradio.net/Radio_Chat.html
4/2/2012 9:57 PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/03/08/hbd-101-player-guide-4

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/02/11/hbd-101-player-guide-3

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/02/04/hbd-101-player-guide-2

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/01/28/hbd-101-player-guide-1

Here are the 4 HBD 101's Just copy/paste into your browser, they will load automatic
4/18/2012 5:33 PM
More Hardball Dynasty News on the way for Rickey & Lou Pinella Leagues. www.knucklebonesradio.net/Radio_Chat.html. I may be willing to add a league or two. Just hit me up in sitemail.
6/17/2012 9:48 PM (edited)
I've got HBD 101's playing on my website (Link in above post) or www.hbdnews.blogspot.com HBD 101's are a series of 4 different shows that go step by step through the player guide. This is some help for new players. I'll leave them playing today so if you've missed them in the past, you can just pop in there and listen. 7/19/12
7/19/2012 5:17 PM
Ok. Im starting up some HBD news again. It will be on Sat & Sun at 8pm Pacific/11pm Eastern. I will cover my leagues unless someone else calls in and wants to talk HBD. If that happens, the caller will take priority over whatever I had going. This is to encourage people from outside my leagues to join in the HBD radio. Im an experienced owner although not legendary. I can help with basic game questions etc. We can also talk about your team/league or any other Whatifsports.com topics. Happy to do owner interviews. www.knucklebonesradio.net/Radio_Chat.html
9/4/2012 7:14 PM
Rickey League starting in 20 minutes. Click the link above and then push play on the player and you're good to go. Guest call-in number is 619-924-0840. You can listen or call in with this number. Push 1 to talk to the host. Im doing Rickey news unless I get callers who want to talk another league or has specific questions about the game.
9/8/2012 10:46 PM
Rickey Radio in 10 minutes. Link above. 
9/15/2012 10:48 PM
This week in HBD - Rickey League will be every Saturday at 8pm Pacific/11pm Eastern. This is the show topic unless guys from other leagues call in and want to discuss their teams or league. First come, first served on that. Guest Call in number is 619-924-0840. You may call this number to listen or talk. To talk press 1. I can access every league from WIS so I'll have no problems looking at the info needed. Remember any phone can be used to listen to the show including cell phones.

Im actively searching for a blogger/power rankings person to help with the show,. This person would do the power rankings for leagues as I request them and I would in turn send the people to the blog from the radio show. People always want to follow up with a write up. I have a blog already in place or you can use your own. (hbdnews.blogspot.com) The idea would be for this person to get the rankings done but not publish it to the blog. I would be an admin and read from the editor for the radio show and publish the story after it's complete. This person would also be welcomed to cohost the radio with me if they wanted to.

Leave a post here or contact me via sitemail @ Knucklebones www.knucklebonesradio.net/Radio_Chat.html is the show page OR you can go direct to www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones

*I will post here before every show to confirm that I am going live so people don't show up for nothing in case I have to cancel. Just look for a post on Saturday nights. If I'm able to find a helper then I will expand to more days of Radio for HBD. Thanks to those who have been checking it out since I started a couple of years ago and welcome to any new people.

9/16/2012 9:05 PM (edited)
I appreciate the support/listens I've been getting on the archives. The HBD shows have never been much for live numbers but the archives have always been good. As I said above, I can make this work and would be willing to run HBD more days if the participation was there. So far, So good.

This link will go directly to the HBD News blog which includes radio/chat. knucklebonesradio.info/

Guest call-in number is 619-924-0840

9/18/2012 8:50 PM
Here's a direct link to the latest episode. By clicking this link you can just wait and it'll load itself. www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2012/09/16/twihbd--rickey
9/19/2012 12:33 AM
Gonna do the AL this week?
9/19/2012 4:36 AM
◂ Prev 1...31|32|33|34|35...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.