Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2013/06/04/wis-radio--rickey-nl-previews-south-pt-2 < Direct Link to todays show will work 24/7/365. If problems loading you need to empty cookies/temporary internet files. Otherwise you click the link and do nothing but listen. :) - Thx for checking it out - more to come. Suggestions are always welcome.
6/4/2013 8:05 PM
www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2013/06/10/wis-radio--rickey-nl-previews-west < I'm finishing up my NL Previews with the Rickey World NL West today (17 hours from now) at 6pm Pacific! All WIS users are welcomed to listen in and/or call and add your commentary or predictions.

www.wisradio.blogspot.com
6/9/2013 4:03 AM
The Show is Live! Links above.
6/9/2013 9:03 PM
Apparently something went wrong and voice didn't record. I will run the West again tomorrow/soon. Apologies.
6/10/2013 7:59 PM
Going to re-do Rickey NL West Previews today. I'll post when I have it scheduled. Also looking for help to fill this league www.whatifsports.com/x.asp for simleague Hockey. They are having a promo for a free season here on WIS - All you have to do is look around the Stanley Cup preview page for the code.
6/11/2013 7:03 PM
www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2013/06/15/wis-radio--rickey-nl-previews-west < Direct Link to show on Blogtalkradio.com Also you may listen at www.wisradio.blogspot.com and knucklebonesradio.net/WIS_Radio.php Starts at 6pm Pacific (in 25 mins) and all are welcome to add your commentary about the NL West in Rickey or Anything WIS related. Phone calls always are a priority over whatever I have going on so step right up.
6/14/2013 8:33 PM
Gearing up to finish the West. This is going to be 2 teams per episode now. I give the league predictions and overview as best I can in a hour per team. I haven't been able to fit all 4 teams in one podcast.

Next Up for WIS Radio: Rickey NL West Previews Anaheim & Fresno - will appear when I get it scheduled. I'm aiming for 6pm Pacific shows when I run these.
6/16/2013 7:55 PM
6pm Pacific! www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2013/06/17/wis-radio--rickey-nl-west-previews-anaheim-fresno All are welcome to participate in any show I run. Calls/Skype override anything I have going. Make your own predictions or evaluations if you feel froggy. :)
6/16/2013 8:18 PM
Now covering 3 leagues and of course I play in them all too: For Life, Erffdogg Memorial, and Rickey. I'll be doing shows on all 3 and will do owner interviews or other leagues by request of any league member (You) if they request it. Stay tuned, more podcasts this weekend. Thanks all.

7/2/2013 3:41 PM
I got lazy between real life and ST in Erffdogg Memorial so I haven't done any podcasts in a couple weeks. That'll happen sometimes. I'm running something tomorrow for the AL in Rickey World if you'd like to listen in, comment, or talk about your team. The directions are pretty clear at www.wisradio.blogspot.com. If I cover a league I will hook the RSS feed up to the wisradio blog. Right now I'm covering my leagues Erffdogg Mem. For Life & Rickey and that keeps me pretty busy. Anyone interested in helping evaluate teams, blogging, co-hosting, just hit me up in sitemail. Thanks all.
7/8/2013 2:05 AM
www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2013/07/09/wis-radio--rickey-al-north-86-games Live Radio at 6pm Pacific. All are welcomed to listen and/or call in to the show and add your evaluations or information on your team or league. Callers always are a priority over the main topic on any show. Thanks all.
7/8/2013 8:06 PM
Guest Call In - 347-996-5035 Press 1 to talk or just sit and listen that way if you're mobile.
7/8/2013 8:40 PM
www.blogtalkradio.com/rancho-radio/2013/09/20/wis-radio--rickey tonight at 9pm Eastern. I'll be doing early season (16 games) predictions starting in the AL. Anyone is welcome to listen or participate. I'm willing to cover quality leagues in addition to my own. If you like what you hear then click this link at 9pm Eastern and the show will load.If any problems clear your cookies. You may also listen on your gadgets or cell phone.

Guest Call In # 646-595-2669 Just sit and listen or press "1" to speak with the Host.

This is a new partnership with dubrightway here on WIS. He will begin to do shows on Saturdays. I will fill in as much as I can on the other 6 days. I'm not exactly sure what dubrightway will be doing, but it may be a bit of comedy.
9/19/2013 5:01 PM
www.blogtalkradio.com/rancho-radio/2013/09/25/wis-radio--rickey-al-north-pt2 LIVE at 7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern. Pull up the Rickey AL North page and make your own predictions/comments. All Welcomed as usual. Guest Call In # 646-595-2669 Just sit and listen or press "1" to speak with the Host.
9/24/2013 8:54 PM
10/1/2013 2:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...37|38|39|40|41...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.