Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

On air in 10 minutes. Might even have tomjames.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones
8/6/2010 8:52 PM
8/6 - Rickey - Power Rankings, Randall on Baseball - the most underperfoming player in mlb, Kinsella - Julio hits #500, Kenny Powers - Kenny Powers for K-Swiss tubes (youtube), Erffdogg Memorial - GM of the season, Doubleday - Injury bug loves Pittsburgh, The Bigs - Season 10 in Tweets, Random radio

Remember that the Hardball Dynasty News will be at 8pm-10pm Pacific this weekend (saturday & sunday) and will include TomJames & Knucklebones. Come roundtable it with us we can have up to 10 addtional callers.
8/7/2010 12:04 AM
Roundtable scheduled for tonight and tomorrow 8pm-10pm Pacific/11pm-1am Eastern. Come roundtable with TomJames and knucklebones! Either way we'll be teaming up for these shows and if you listen usually then you won't want to miss these episodes!! On Air in 6.5 hours!!

The best way to get your league covered is to get your blogger busy. We have a lot of the leagues hooked up to the hbdnews.blogspot.com blog, but we don't have them all. If your league isn't on our list of feeds just sitemail FW_Kekionga with your blogs feed.

I just want to thank all the bloggers that stay busy and keep the HBD news coming. Thanks. A special thanks to randall ball for his MLB coverage and his great blog. Check that out at randallonbaseball.blogspot.com. Also check out our chat during the live shows - hbdchat.blogspot.com
8/7/2010 4:24 PM
< embed src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" width="540" height="405" name="chat" flashvars="id=101429820" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /><br /><small><a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/?cb">Get your own Chat Box!</a> <a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=101429820">Go Large!</a></small><br />

Just close the gap between the <embed at the top.    <<< This is the original chat from the people I took it from ;) - copy paste this to your gadgets in the blogs and join the rest of us.
8/7/2010 4:26 PM
Posted by knucklebones on 8/7/2010 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Roundtable scheduled for tonight and tomorrow 8pm-10pm Pacific/11pm-1am Eastern. Come roundtable with TomJames and knucklebones! Either way we'll be teaming up for these shows and if you listen usually then you won't want to miss these episodes!! On Air in 6.5 hours!!

The best way to get your league covered is to get your blogger busy. We have a lot of the leagues hooked up to the hbdnews.blogspot.com blog, but we don't have them all. If your league isn't on our list of feeds just sitemail FW_Kekionga with your blogs feed.

I just want to thank all the bloggers that stay busy and keep the HBD news coming. Thanks. A special thanks to randall ball for his MLB coverage and his great blog. Check that out at randallonbaseball.blogspot.com. Also check out our chat during the live shows - hbdchat.blogspot.com
Starts in 45 minutes
8/7/2010 10:15 PM
8/7 - Fun show in spite of a few technical difficulties. SoxYanks12, TomJames, & myself all discussed different topics and focused on some pitching ratings. There were a handful of guys in the chat making comments. Not the best run show as sometimes happens online but it was FUN. SoxYanks12 may be onboard for future episodes. Stay tuned.
8/8/2010 1:15 AM
A big 4 hour show tomorrow for you HBD news lovers
8/8/2010 1:25 AM
TomJames and I will be running a 4 hour Hardball Dynasty tomorrow night from 6pm - 10pm pacific time. (8pm-12am Eastern) 1st 2 hours will be on blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones and the 2nd 2 hours on blogtalkradio.com/wistomjames.

If you don't feel like calling in to the roundtable you can join the other guys in the chat to make comments or ask HBD questions - hbdchat.blogspot.com

All can be accessed through our stations blog of course - hbdnews.blogspot.com

We'd love to have other hosts and bloggers join up with us and pitch in/share revenue for a stand alone HBD news. Sitemail me if interested in helping out. As of now I run some out of my middle premium 40$ a month and the rest of of Tomjames starter station. Each and every one of you can get your own account for free though blogtalkradio and we'd be more than happy to add your show button to our blog even if you want to do your own thing.

Thanks for listening if you do and be sure not to miss this 4 hour show!!
8/8/2010 1:31 AM
bump
8/8/2010 5:09 PM
I was off on the time its 9pm-1am Eastern.  Tonight!
8/8/2010 5:54 PM
If it's 9PM Pacific time..  then it's 12AM Eastern time.

Just thought I'd help out..
8/8/2010 5:57 PM
lol Im dyslexic. Anyways Im ON AIR right now 9pm eastern until 1am eastern. Trouble figuring out the show and want in? Just call  1 (347) 934-0696 during any live broadcast.
8/8/2010 9:04 PM
Ok back to the regular Hardball Dynasty News tomorrow at the regular time. (6pm-8pm Pacific) Thanks to TomHighway & SoxYanks12 for joining TomJames and I on the round table. It went 3 hours instead of 4 but went pretty well.

Congrats to examinerebb on his title in CAPB! josepaco also won his 3rd although Im not sure what league he did it in. You guys are welcome to call in during any live show wether roundtable or not.
8/9/2010 12:08 AM
8/9 - USMLB - Final Power Rankings, Ron Cey - Season 16 Draft review.
8/9/2010 8:31 PM
Im happy to announce the addition of nfet to the Hardball Dynasty News team. He will help in different ways when he has time. Thats all we're asking out of anyone. If you like to blog for us - great. If you like to host radio - also great. If you like to do both - awesome.

If you want to pitch in on the cost and share in any potential revenues that may come then you are the man. One person will have the account on BTR (TomJames) will be in charge of that. We will all have passwords and share according to how much is taken in. Chances are you will lose the money you invest. If we develop a better product then its wide open. I've heard of some shows raking in 60k - dont know if that was in a month or 6 months. I do know they had over 10,000 live listeners. We presently sit around 5 people. ha. We do get some podcasters though which is great and counts the same.

Im considering doing all 4 major sports or even the soccor or car racing. If you participate in any of these others, including simleagues, let me know and provide me with material or come on the air and do it yourself. 

We have http://randallonbaseball.blogspot.com for our MLB news stories. We're willing to add fantasy news and real players from any of the sports covered on WiS.

Anyways we'd love to see more of you trickle in and get onboard officially. Come join the Hardball Dynasty News team! (If we ever expand we may need a name change - help us out by posting suggestions in this thread if you listen and read this)

8/10/2010 4:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.