Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

• knucklebones
  • tomjames
  • FW_Kekionga
  • kneeneighbor
  • nfet
8/10/2010 5:00 PM
The above are the "official" Hardball Dynasty News members. Thanks for being on board. Several other guys have either brought guys to the radio/blog or participated in some way. I dont want to name them because I'll forget someone.

We'd love to create a bigger and better Hardball Dynasty News and with teamwork we can do it. Its been a struggle to get people to participate. Those who listen seem to like it. Try it out.

No, it doesn't rival espn or some bigshot, but those news stations don't cover WIS. Come check us out or be a part of the team! 

We need radio hosts, bloggers, those that want to do both, money of course (pitch in on the station - recieve revenue if created) 

I want to make this clear. This is my baby. I've run it 5 months but I dont think Im better than anyone. Someone has to call the shots in a pinch and Im that guy. I delegate different power to people. Anyone whos involved will have passwords to both the radio & blog and will be full admin. TomJames is the treasurer. That way theres separation of "Power". FW_Kekionga is the blog boss. If I can delegate any other kind of "czar" I will. Randallball is the unofficial MLB news reporter - etc. 

Yeah, its fake baseball but we spend a ton of time here playing it. This station is to enhance the game. That is the main intention. If you join up with the intention you're going to recieve a windfall then you would be a little dilusional. Its ok, I am too. 

Hardball Dyansty News links once again - hbdnews.blogspot.comhbdchat.blogspot.comblogtalkradio.com/knucklebonesblogtalkradio.com/wistomjames, & also randallonbaseball.blogspot.com

8/10/2010 5:15 PM
Thanks for the continued plug for my blog, knucklebones.

Lots to write about the past few days as a Mariners fan.  Also, my first official print article is coming out in a local newspaper this Friday. WOO HOO!
8/10/2010 7:11 PM
Yes randallball is unofficial for a reason. His blog is his deal but he allows us to run his material. Therefore he will always be mentioned. I can do the same with some others if you want to protect or keep your own material to yourselves.
8/10/2010 7:51 PM
My Hardball Dynasty News episodes will be scheduled M-F 8pm -10pm Pacific for this month. I will schedule them randomly on weekends. For those time challenged like myself that is 2:50 hours from now.
8/10/2010 8:10 PM
8/10 - blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones - Ron Cey - Season 16 Draft Review & more on air in 10 minutes for 2hours.
8/10/2010 10:51 PM
8/10 - Ron Cey - Season 16 draft review (July) & the chattering soxyanks12 for the rest of it. Enjoy, he may be coming to a station near you. Oh TomJames & I managed to get in there too but you'll hardly notice. (Just giving soxyanks12 a hard time)

8/11- Ron Cey - Season 16 draft review will be completed (August Posts) - My apologies to Cey but its pretty in depth and Im not going to be pulling player cards to get it done. Been fighting with it since I've seen it to get it on air. GREAT job by viperxx79 on the draft review. I will echo what he writes there. The rest of the show depends on whats in the blog. I know we have some randall ball stuff ..
8/11/2010 3:54 PM
SoxYanks12 has joined the Hardball Dynasty News and will start in the near future.
8/11/2010 4:11 PM
In an effort to find out which leagues listen the most, I'd appreciate the ones that do posting here or sitemailing me. If we ever have to cut leagues I want to know which ones not to axe. We do everyone right now but maybe thats a bad idea.

We'd rather preach to the choir sort of speak. Build on those leagues that are most interested. If you want to trick me you could just coerce a bunch to post here or sitemail. ;)

The Brand New Hardball Dynasty News goes full swing in september. We'll be holding some kind of conest for that day. Stay tuned. Tonights show is on at 8pm pacific as usual (1.45 hours from now)
8/11/2010 9:14 PM

8/11 - Ron Cey - Season 16 Draft review, SoxYanks12 - Nashville Rednecks of Rickey and random talk.

I had planned on continuing the HBD news here on my station until we launch the new and improved Hardball Dynasty News, but lack of interest/participation has made me reconsider. The past HBD podcasts are there and I'll schedule shows on request until we get started. If you have some material you want put on the air contact me thru sitemail and we'll get it going. I can schedule shows 15 minutes-30mins after I decide to do one so there will only be a short wait.

Im not mad at you or discouraged, but I have better use of my radio time right now. As I said above, I will do episodes on request. See you all in September when more guys will be involved. This does not mean there won't be any HBD at all, just means Im not scheduling regular shows. I will post here as they are scheduled.

Click here for old podcasts - blogtalkradio.com/wistomjames & blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones

8/12/2010 4:53 PM
If you're bored and a night owl check it out tonight at 11pm pacific time - www.youtube.com/watch
8/14/2010 10:26 PM
Hardball Dynasty News starts on sept 1st as planned. If you'd like to get on board and split the cost of the station and any revenue generated let us know.

This will be a group effort including soxyanks12 tomjames & me - FW_Kekionga will be blogging for the most part. Any others who I talked to in the past, now is the time to contact tomjames about getting on board with us.
8/23/2010 11:48 PM
Due to the disappearance of tomjames and the procrastination of everyone else Im just going to start this up.  I'll do an episode tomorrow and get started again. I assume the other guys will be onboard sometime. I understand this isn't a priority for people. I also understand Im not going to get any most popular awards with people either.

My meltdowns in world chat are one thing. My radio is another. I take this pretty seriously and enjoy the radio. I've made the 1st page in popularity in the "Radio" section with a different show and Im going to try to do the same with this one. I hope you will give it a listen.

blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones is on facebook, myspace, twitter (knucklebonesRad), and of course we have the HBD news blog at hbdnews.blogspot.com

I will also be plucking different MLB stories from randallonbaseball.blogspot.com for real baseball news. I think I will do 1 hour episodes to start.

9/2/2010 1:00 AM
knuck my friend Munk recorded a song called "knucklebones". I thought you might enjoy it. click on this link, it should show up first in the results, with a play button.

www.google.com/search
9/2/2010 3:38 PM
Posted by mal247 on 9/2/2010 3:38:00 PM (view original):
knuck my friend Munk recorded a song called "knucklebones". I thought you might enjoy it. click on this link, it should show up first in the results, with a play button.

www.google.com/search
I "like" it, might even have to buy it. Thx Mal
9/2/2010 6:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.