Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

9-7 Ok, Im running the show out of the blogtalkradio.com/hbdnews station for now. Im going with the 1 hour episodes until I get results on my Poll in the hbdnews.blogspot.com Blog. I'll check into the hbdchat.blogspot.com here and there during the live show.

Stay tuned for the launch of knucklebonesradio.com!!! - Presently under construction.

LIVE - 25 minutes from now!
9/7/2010 11:06 PM (edited)
< embed src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" width="540" height="405" name="chat" flashvars="id=101429820" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /><br /><small><a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/?cb">Get your own Chat Box!</a> <a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=101429820">Go Large!</a></small><br />

Just close the gap between the <embed at the top.    <<< This is the original chat from the people I took it from ;) - copy paste this to your gadgets in the blogs and join the rest of us. (There are at least a dozen leagues that have this chat and all can use it together)

9/7/2010 11:05 PM
9-7 Randall on Baseball - M's 2010 Review, Wright - Hail to the Victors, Ruth - DL Summary, Roy Hobbs - New single season records, Majors - Redlegs take home season 16 title & Commentary by knucklebones. Announced the construction of knucklebonesradio.com!

Remember that individual episodes are posted in the hbdnews.blogspot.com blog.

Live showtimes will generally be 8-9pm Pacific time. Due to a lot of different radio things Im doing Im a little erractic, but Ill be here.
9/8/2010 12:52 AM
9-8 Running the show out of the free account is a fail more or less. I think Im going to wait until I get my site up and running and my "other" show schedule stable before I commit to doing hbdnews everyday. I have FW_Kekionga helping me to work on the site and my schedule is up in the air for my other show until the beginning of next week. Rather than continuing to be erractic Ill just wait until then. Doesn't mean I won't do random episodes - just not everyday or on a schedule until I get the rest going.

Will post here whenver I schedule a show.
9/8/2010 10:31 PM
9/14 A permanent schedule still is up in the air but on the table. I should know more after tomorrow night. Im on air in 50 minutes - 10pm Pacific time at knucklebonesradio.com (Right now this will just get you to the player in my blog until I get the site straight)
9/15/2010 12:11 AM

I've asked before and now I've put up a poll. Would you prefer I draw from the most recent site wide posts via RSS feeds or choose 5 or 6 leagues to cover exclusively one league at a time. I may be willing to go up to 12 leagues in 2 hours episodes - 2 leagues per episode.

My previous poll was a 7-0 sweep by 1 hour episodes. I know that more of you listen that that so I hope you will be more involved in this poll. I prefer that people hook me up by going to the hbdnews blog via knucklebonesradio.com. The links can be found there at the top of the page to hbdnews & chat. Thanks.

hbdnews.blogspot.com is the direct link to the hbdnews blog of course. Poll is there.

9/15/2010 12:53 AM
9/14 - randallonbaseball.blogspot.com - Seattle Mariners news, CAPB - Chicago Gangsters preview

Im scheduling at different times but Ill be on 5 days a week now that I've gotten some things decided. At some point Ill have an everyday episode at the same time. Remember to sign up for blogtalkradio.com so you can chat or do YOUR OWN radio if you are inclined. You can't chat in the BTR chat without an account although you can see whats being said. Just takes an email. See ya tomorrow.

VOTE ON MY POLL !!! hbdnews.blogspot.com
9/15/2010 2:09 AM
9/15 - Still trying to get people to vote on the POLL - If necessary Ill just eliminate the leagues that rarely blog and go with those who are busier. Seems like the leagues that would go well with radio always have an active blogger. Still 5 days to go in the POLL before I take the bull by the horns.
9/15/2010 9:34 PM
9/16 HBD news in 20 minutes knucklebonesradio.com
9/16/2010 6:13 AM
9/16 - Got half the show done and found that this pc auto shuts down the mike after I log out of skype. So you had dead air for 30 minutes. Had to bail out of it. I've got Ballpark Franks, Doubleday,Shoeless Joe, RandallonBaseball & more in the next episode I can schedule. Nice idea to do it early. Will try it again so maybe you can listen on Itunes on the way to work or whatever. Apologies.

9/16/2010 7:01 AM
HBD News in 30 minutes http://knucklebonesradio.com or http://blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones - Still need people to vote on the Poll. If its decided that I do 1 league at a time - leagues chosen will depend on how active your blogger is. Leagues Im in also get the inside track of course along with FW_Kekiongas leagues.
9/18/2010 1:32 AM
9-17 Randall on Baseball- Rookie of the year candidates. CAPB - Power Rankings Warning Track-Little Rock Mutts preview.

9/18 - May have an episode tonight. Will post here if so. So far no one has participated (very few) in the Poll so I will continue with what I've been doing. Still a few days left and right now the vote sites at 3-1 in favor of individual leagues. Maybe if a few more vote and overwhelmingly choose that I'll go with it.

Thanks for loading up those podcasts as always guys. Makes it all worthwhile. Remember you can click on the Itunes feed on my show page if you use that.
9/18/2010 11:36 PM
9/18 - On Air in 30 minutes 10pm pacific time - show topics - TBA
9/19/2010 12:34 AM
Sound problems again - rescheduled for in 25 minutes from now 11pm Pacific.
9/19/2010 1:37 AM
9/14 - Ruth - IFA signing Belliard, Roy Hobbs - Congrats to season 9 champs, El Paso Tata's, Pine Tar - Season 13 previews, NCAA- AL power rankings, Morgan - HoF voting - More if time permits.

9/19/2010 1:44 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.