Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Ok I never did get the sound figured out so there went 2 hours of my life and yours if you came. Apologies. I'll run this stuff tomorrow sometime when I get it figured out.
9/19/2010 2:55 AM
Posted by knucklebones on 9/19/2010 1:44:00 AM (view original):
9/14 - Ruth - IFA signing Belliard, Roy Hobbs - Congrats to season 9 champs, El Paso Tata's, Pine Tar - Season 13 previews, NCAA- AL power rankings, Morgan - HoF voting - More if time permits.

This stuff will be up next time I have it running right. ^ http://knucklebonesradio.com or http://blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones
9/19/2010 2:58 AM (edited)

9/19 - (On Air in 5 minutes)  Ruth - IFA signing Belliard, Roy Hobbs - Congrats to season 9 champs, El Paso Tata's, Pine Tar - Season 13 previews, NCAA- AL power rankings, Morgan - HoF voting - More if time permits.

9/20/2010 12:25 AM
Basically screwed right now. I've done 3 episodes in a row with no sound. Getting tired of posting here and having to edit them all. Anyways one of these days I'll figure out what the conflict is. I know that my mic lowers to 0 from 100 and no buttons are stuck or anything. Doesn't say theres any conflicts. I figure it out eventually. Post here when I figure it out.
9/20/2010 2:40 AM
9/20 - On Air now!!!  blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones Chat will be open, just click the green chat now button on my show page. Only takes an email and a couple minutes to sign up for BTR.
9/21/2010 1:32 AM
9/20 - A random episode announcing October contest and upcoming show structure. Will run 1 league per hour, 2 per day M-F. Saturday episode will be HBD wide news from the RSS feeds. Leagues to be covered include OCD Rickey CAPB Cobb Cobbfather. The other 5 leagues are up in the air but BPF Doubleday and Shoeless Joe have the inside track. The rest of the show was callers talking off topic and music by http://myspace.com/payze.

Let me know if you'd like exclusive coverage of your league and I will add you. The guys that were here before like delhibengal  btkantz rcktchamp also would have inside track. Let me know in sitemail.

Be back tomorrow. Will start this format with 2 hours M-F next monday. Until then, random 1 hour episodes. Thanks
9/21/2010 6:35 AM
9/21 - ON AIR NOW - blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones - sign up for BTR in minutes with an email and join the chat!
9/21/2010 11:03 PM
9/21 - Shoeless Joe - This week in SJ league & top 10 power rankings (great job rootgargle!), Ruth = 2 pick Bennie Thomas, Roy Hobbs - Congrats to jpelot & El Paso Tata's for winning season 9 championship! Ron Cey - Season 17 minor league rankings, Morgan - HOF - who you should be voting for (will continue this tomorrow nice work by the blogger) - Getting geared up again. Just knowing I was heard is a plus. Soon I'll have the HBD news running like a well oiled machine. Thanks for listening!
9/22/2010 12:07 AM
On 9/27 thru 10/25 - Shoeless Joe will be my featured league on mondays. First half of the episode will be hbd-wide news & whatever news from MLB that we get from randallonbaseball.blogspot.com 
9/22/2010 12:51 AM
I'll start picking leagues as I go along. If chosen your league news will always be run on the same day. Tuesdays will be awarded to CAPB league because Im in it and its a topnotch league.

If you want me to cover yours, now is the time to get on board!!! Sitemail me and reserve your day for your league. It will be a This week in X theme.

Doubleday or Ballparkfranks, Cobb or Cobbfather have spots. Not sure what day yet. If it gets popular Ill do every other week so more leagues can be included. Saturdays will always be HBD-wide news.
9/22/2010 1:01 AM

Im beginning my this week in (your league here) theme. In addition to the TWIB theme I will do HBD-wide news from the blog & Randall on Baseball stuff.

1. Mondays      - This Week in CAPB
  2. Tuesdays      - This Week in Shoeless Joe
  3. Wednesdays - This Week in Cobb or Cobbfather
  4. Thursdays     - This Week in Doubleday or BPF
  5. Fridays         - This Week in ?????
  6. Saturday       - HBD-wide news from the hdbnews blog

Im going to go with this at first. If you'd like your league covered and have an excellent blogger to assist me, then throw your hat in the ring! Just post here in the comment box.

Fridays are open - First come first served.

This was from a post in the http://hbdnews.blogspot.com blog. I changed Shoeless Joe to wednesday and CAPB to monday. If we get more people with decent bloggers I'll do 2 leagues a day or every other week.

I don't expect the blogger to do all the work, I can pull up each leagues menus myself. Im just looking for a busy blogger so they can assist me and add an insider to the show. I'll be on today sometime in the next couple of hours for more hbd news blog stuff.

9/22/2010 9:09 PM (edited)
Oh,... and theres a contest up there in the title. Its going to be month long in October. Im either featuring a real player during the shows and making you compile a list and be the right caller beginning of november... OR secret letter of the day which you must scramble and spell a players name to win. Would also have to be the right caller for that.

FREE HBD SEASON for the winner.

Obviously I can't expect people to listen live during the show. Podcasts will be there to listen to all month long - your choice how you do it. On the day I hold the contest - first weekend in November, you'll have to be on live to win - you can call the show via cell phone or skype/phone so you dont have to be in the chat or anything, I will post the rules of the contest and prize in the blog so its there. hbdnews.blogspot.com (give me until the end of the month)
9/22/2010 9:17 PM
9/22 - Randall on Baseball - Mariners Call ups & Manager of the Year candidates, Ball Park Franks - to Sergei, with love, poll Doubleday - Introducing owner NYaggie, Erffdogg Memorial League - Cleveland Indians update & (some residual ranting about me leaving that league) Announced Contest in October. Random Talk.

9/23 - Looks like ARomano & Billy Beane had some draft reviews - will run that and more.
9/23/2010 2:09 AM
9/23 - Doing an earlier show. On Air in 30 minutes (230pm Pacific 530pm Eastern)  This will be a 2 hour episode because Im bored. Will help you recruit for your league if you call into the show (347) 934-0696. You can also listen on this number and I have an I tunes feed also. All of this can be found on my showpage at blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones
9/23/2010 5:05 PM
Looks like Im having sound/skype problems. I have to fix it and the show has been canceled today.
9/23/2010 6:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.