First off, let me say that I sincerely appreciate the patience you've had with the lack of updates in recent months. I know it's been frustrating, and it has been for me too.
Over the next month or two we'll be working on an update including some of the lingering issues that seem to the most pressing. I wanted to give you guys some more details on what's coming. I'm not sure if these updates will come all at once, or spread out over that time period. There's also no guarantee that all of these items will be included in this release, but I believe most, if not all, will be. I already have quite a bit of feedback on most of these issues, but feel free to discuss in the forums. I will do my best to monitor and interact some in those conversations over the next few weeks.
- Improve the logic to determine a coach's success in the job process, specifically to incorporate more history
- Determine a better method of showing a player's ratings potential beyond the current "Player Thoughts" inbox message.
- Improve the calculation for loyalty adjustment when changing jobs
- Look into the draft early entry process to make it more fair and more predictable
- Improve the logic for tournament selection/seeding
- Adjust GPA logic to place more weight on study hall minutes and reduce randomness
- Create a page to track postseason resumes during the season
- Improve the logic for coach and player awards
- Improve the logic for players complaining about playing time
- A number of minor bug fixes and UI enhancements