yatzr's recruiting tool v1.9.3 - another bugfix Topic

Any feedback you guys can give me on the user interface changes would be greatly appreciated (mainly the search bar and filters being above the table).  I don't even have a team right now, so I'm really just making changes that I thought you guys would like.  However, if there's anything you don't like or would like to see changed, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.
10/24/2011 2:17 PM
Yatzr, I'm going to get your update (I am a current user), but before I do, just want to ask this question.  Is the "update" going to overwrite my existing formulas?  I have a couple of custom formulas in addition to the current standard GUESS formulas.
10/24/2011 4:13 PM
Posted by harriswb3 on 10/24/2011 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Yatzr, I'm going to get your update (I am a current user), but before I do, just want to ask this question.  Is the "update" going to overwrite my existing formulas?  I have a couple of custom formulas in addition to the current standard GUESS formulas.
From what I understand if you dont download the new config.ini and just download the new .jar file it will keep your old formulas, at least thats what it did for me.  BTW yatzr I love the new stuff makes it much easier on me especially since im a pay customer.
10/24/2011 5:22 PM
Posted by harriswb3 on 10/24/2011 4:13:00 PM (view original):
No, the formulas are stored in the config.ini file.  As long as you keep that file and use it with the new version, your formulas will still be there.  If you really want to make sure you don't lose them, create a backup of that config.ini file before trying to the new version.
10/24/2011 5:24 PM
I would love to be able to rename the column headers from s1 etc. to something else.  Every recruing season I always forget which column is what.  I have go look at the formulas to remember which column is DE or DT and CB or S.

It would be AWESOME!
10/24/2011 6:16 PM
BTW, the new interface looks great. The GPA is not supoosed to be working yet is it?
10/24/2011 6:17 PM
Nevermind with the GPA. I saw the tick box in he drop down menu.
10/24/2011 6:21 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 10/24/2011 6:16:00 PM (view original):
I would love to be able to rename the column headers from s1 etc. to something else.  Every recruing season I always forget which column is what.  I have go look at the formulas to remember which column is DE or DT and CB or S.

It would be AWESOME!
+1
10/24/2011 7:02 PM
Love the updates, yatzr.  New interface looks and works great; love the addition of updating multiples in one step with the other downloads.  I tried to think of some needed additions and can't come up with any at this point.  Just a great application and all of your hard work is greatly appreciated.
10/24/2011 9:16 PM
Posted by harriswb3 on 10/24/2011 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 10/24/2011 6:16:00 PM (view original):

It would be AWESOME!
+1
I looked into this a little bit and I think I can do it.  I think I'll have custom headers per position and custom headers for the general case.  While looking into it, I found a small bug where columns S4-S6 are sorting incorrectly (by text instead of by number).  I think I'll be able to get a new build out sometime this week to fix that bug and add the custom headers.
10/25/2011 12:02 AM
update
11/29/2011 11:34 PM
Thanks for the update Yatzr.  
Feature request - have you thought about adding a way to "flag" or highlight players of particular interest?  I know when I was recruiting this last time and I had several at a position on the hook, I would have loved to be able to tag the few that were most important to me just to keep track of my available scholarships.

11/30/2011 10:18 AM
Been trying to decipher this on my own and search the thread but must be missing something. What are the S1,S2, and S3 columns for? Thanks.
12/27/2011 12:10 PM
i'm new to the game and this may be over my head is it something i shoud be using.
12/27/2011 3:08 PM
go get it.....definitely a help.  and don't forget to drop yatzr some cash for his efforts.  well worth whatever you pay.
12/27/2011 7:44 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...28 Next ▸
yatzr's recruiting tool v1.9.3 - another bugfix Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.