yatzr's recruiting tool v1.9.3 - another bugfix Topic

Posted by aceswild91 on 11/24/2012 12:22:00 AM (view original):
Hey guys, I'm new to GD. I've played HD and HBD before, but am going to give GD a shot now and I figured learning how to use this tool would be a good thing to do. It looks really awesome, by the way. I'm a programmer and write a lot in Java and really am impressed by the program you've put together. Really solid work.

I was just curious as to what the "Flag" and "Action" check boxes do when looking through recruits?

When you "FLAG" someone it saves them for later so u can quickly find them (notice at the top u have a "flagged" checkbox) and "action" if u select it then u can MASS RECRUIT.

so basically.. find the players you want to recruit on day 1, mark them with tagged/action and then go up and click on mass recruit and set it up to send AC Scout and it will send it to the whole list that you selected... easy as that :)

11/24/2012 12:56 AM
Awesome, thanks for the quick response!
11/24/2012 1:07 AM
I don't want this to sound like I'm simply adding to the cheerleading hear.

BUT THIS IS.... AWESOME!

Be a donor because he's earned it.
12/6/2012 10:39 PM
with a mac for the recruiting tool when i put in the equations  it doesnt come up correctly, some words are only half on the screen and i see s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 s6, any thoughts?
12/28/2012 7:00 PM (edited)
Posted by swany623 on 12/28/2012 12:02:00 AM (view original):
i have a mac and when i am putting in the equasion's it doesnt come up right some words are only half on the screen and i see s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 s6, any thoughts?
Not really sure why it would show up incorrect.  It might have popped up too small and needs to be resized?  It should look like this
http://www.gdreports.com/tools/yatzr/equations.png

12/28/2012 1:57 PM
Thank you very much i ended up putting the equations in normally and it worked
12/28/2012 7:32 PM
I looked and can't find it anywhere.  What does the 20/0/18 mean in the Considering Field.  I know its Scholarships to start, scholarships used, but can't figure out the last one.  Thanks.
12/29/2012 10:29 AM
Posted by ahrens on 12/29/2012 10:29:00 AM (view original):
I looked and can't find it anywhere.  What does the 20/0/18 mean in the Considering Field.  I know its Scholarships to start, scholarships used, but can't figure out the last one.  Thanks.
The last one is the number of recruits that are considering that school (green or yellow).  This is only the number that the tool knows about.  So if you don't grab out of vision recruits and update multiples, then it will probably be lower than reality.
12/30/2012 10:33 PM
I'm experimenting with some of my own equations, and am trying to incorporate square root. How would I input square root into these equations? I tried the Excel ^.5, and tried SQRT, but they are not working.
9/3/2013 5:51 PM
I don't know if we say it enough, yatzr, but thanks for all your hard work.
9/6/2013 9:13 AM
Posted by scrodz on 9/6/2013 9:13:00 AM (view original):
I don't know if we say it enough, yatzr, but thanks for all your hard work.
+1
9/12/2013 3:20 PM
I hate to gravedig but when I click the .jar file it just extracts a bunch of other files none of which are executable.  Can anyone help?

**edit....I'm an idiot.  I didn't have java installed.  How could i not have java installed? :)

5/3/2014 1:09 PM (edited)

5/18/2018 3:50 PM
i have donated but my recruiting tool is not working now..
5/18/2018 5:13 PM
I have been using Yatzr recruiting tool for about a year now probably and its fantastic. I recently had to get a new computer and now I cant get it to work. I follow the instructions of creating a file on desktop and saving the files to that destination and they are saving as .jar and .ini files but when i double click the jar file it just keeps downloading from the link again and again. Tried downloading straight from the browser without the file destination and same thing. I thought it was because I didn't have Java on my laptop yet but i downloaded it and still doesn't work. Tried using 4 different browsers (edge, internet explorer, chrome, and firefox) and still not working any different. I don't know how to get this to work,.
5/21/2018 2:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...25|26|27|28 Next ▸
yatzr's recruiting tool v1.9.3 - another bugfix Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.